22

☆ 22. Chapter 22font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 22

There used to be only a dozen people mowing the yard, but now there are twenty or thirty people! And just as the two were stunned for a moment, two older sisters with sickles came in from outside. After coming in, they cut the grass neatly.

The two of them were stunned. Sui Yi's first thought was how to persuade the person to leave, but Zhou Linlin was calculating how much difference she had between half a pie and one person. Do you have enough food at home? ! They are now penniless and in debt! Although thinking about this is a bit fussy, this is a real problem!

"Um..." Our family may not have enough food, Zhou Linlin looked at Sui Yi but hesitated.

Sui Yi took a deep breath and walked towards Xiao Sun who was taking the lead in mowing the grass: "Aren't we going to have a meeting? The village chief and others should be waiting. Let's go there quickly without further ado."

Xiao Sun's work did not stop. , raised his head with a sweat-stained face and smiled: "Don't worry! The meeting has been postponed for a while, and the village chief specifically asked us to help you weed the grass before coming back!"

Sui Yi was helpless after hearing this, good guy. Has it become officially approved?

"Actually, let's take our time..."

"Hey, it's so sunny. My dear, please go inside and stay there. If you don't want to burn your skin, leave it to us! I promise to clean it up neatly for you!" Sui Yi wanted to say something, but the aunt on the other side stood up and took her to the house involuntarily, as if she were a porcelain figure, for fear of being bumped.

This novel experience was already the second time today. At the end of the day, Sui Yi didn't forget what the two of them were going out for, so he hurriedly called out to Zhou Linlin and asked her to share the cakes with everyone. Although it wasn't much, it was still a thought.

Sui Yi's house is called a house because it has become a dilapidated house. This is actually a kitchen. There is no place to sit. There is only a pile of yellowed hay piled into a hill at the door.

She lay down on the hay, and turned over with a cracking sound. She didn't know why, but it seemed that she felt so relaxed for the first time since returning home. At this time, even the earthy smell on the hay became Be friendly.

Sui Yi was idle for a while, and suddenly heard singing coming from outside. It was a country tune with folk slang.

Most of the people in the Northern League live in the plains, and there is a sense of vastness in the song, as if the endless wilderness is blowing the rolling waves of wheat. It is a scene that may never be seen again in this lifetime.

In fact, Sui Yi has never seen large tracts of wheat waves. What she has seen most are neat and clean experimental fields, various growth agent ratios, and various precautions.

Sometimes some crops need to be cultivated at high temperatures, and she has to stay in a greenhouse at 30 to 40 degrees above zero for one to two months; sometimes for low-temperature crops, she has to stay in an environment with several degrees below zero or even frost. It will take longer...

The cultivation period of super seeds is not simple, and various problems will arise. She is as busy as a top every day, and sometimes she doesn't even know why she is so busy.

Now, after a lifetime, she heard this familiar accent again, and she finally understood that what she wanted was nothing more than peace of mind, and peace of mind was her hometown.

Hometown does not refer to a specific place, but to the people living in this place and the time that has four distinct seasons and never delays.

-

Just like this, her house was supposed to be weeded in a week or two, but it was actually cleaned up in less than an hour, and even the removed grass was piled up and tied up...

Sui Yi and Zhou Linlin watched When the group of people finished weeding, they simply didn’t know how to thank them, so they could only keep saying thank you.

Who would have thought that they would become anxious after they thanked her.

"What a big deal! Girls of the Sui family, if you have any work in the future, you can come to your uncle at any time. Your uncle has nothing but strength!" "

Yes, yes, you can come to us at any time if you have any work, you two little girls. What kind of work can we do!"

"What's the point of our little work? We haven't thanked you about the blade grass yet! Tell me, I have lived here for thirty or forty years, and this is the first time I know that there is something under the blade grass. Fruit! This is the mouse guarding the treasure!"

"Fuck you, who is the mouse? Cui Laoliu, don't talk nonsense here. By the way, let's go to the meeting quickly. The village chief wants to give it to everyone. Where is the partition!"

"Haha, little Sui Yi, hurry up! Let's walk right now!"

Everyone happily pushed Sui Yi to the middle with tools, and like soldiers returning from a victorious battle, they walked out of the door with great vigor.

"Eh? Why is there still no weeding here?" A young lady squatted down and looked doubtfully at a few green seedlings that had just sprouted on the left side of the door.

Just as the eldest sister was about to pull it out, she heard a cry of surprise. She was so frightened that her hand shook and she pulled out the little seedling!

Everyone who knew about it looked at the land and the seedlings with small heads sprouting on the ground in disbelief, and finally focused on the eldest sister's hand holding the seedlings.

"!!!" What did they see? ? !

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Related recommendations: [Romance] The counterattack of cannon fodder in the entertainment industry , [Romance] The bride is embarrassed , [Romance] [Comprehensive comic] The heroine is not online , [Romance] The cousin doesn’t want to climb high , [Romance] Travel to the interstellar world and become the earth god , [Romance] I picked up the villain in the trash can (Gu Wu) , [Romance] What's wrong with liking pretty beauties , [Romance] Sixty Salted Fish Little Widow , [Romance] The acquaintance flower has not yet bloomed , [Romance] Senior Sister Shadiao is here every day Change character

  Completed book on Shubao.com - © 2023 -Privacy-[Traditional Chinese]↑Back to top