81

☆ 81. Chapter 81font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 81

"What's wrong with it?" Sui Yi saw Zhou Linlin's solemn look and resisted the urge to go out and wait for her answer.

"It mutated! Just one night! I went to water it the next morning, and everyone was numb! I was afraid that the Beiqing Army would see it, so I covered it with black cloth!" Zhou Linlin said about the plant in the yard. Jinsu 23 was quite excited. She never expected that such a big surprise would be given to her in just one night!

Speaking of the black cloth, Sui Yi did see it before, but she didn't pay much attention to it. After all, she was too anxious at the time. After putting the mushrooms, the scene became even bigger, so she put it aside again and baked it later. The mushroom feast made everyone roll their eyes. Only now did she realize that the golden millet 23 in the yard seemed to have grown.

The two of them left the house and ran towards Jin Su 23. Zhou Linlin took off all the black cloth surrounding Jin Su 23. A golden light suddenly flashed and Sui Yi covered her eyes. She waited for a moment to adapt and looked again. The past was instantly shaken to the spot.

This Golden Millet 23 is actually half as tall as a mushroom! It's so heavy that it seems to break the stalks. Each of the ears is almost as big as a baby's fist. They are densely packed together and are very spectacular! You must know that a normal ear is only three or four times larger than a pinhole!

The color of Jinsu 23 is a bit light yellow. Normally, the height of an ear is just up to a person's calf, but the height of the one in front of her is already half the height of a house. Standing under Jinsu 23, Sui Yi actually There was a feeling of enjoying the coolness. She looked up slightly and saw the shadow of the ear falling on her face and body. She felt dazed for a moment. Was this really planted by her?

Sometimes Sui Yi would ask herself, could she really grow all these things on her own? Why is it so amazing? Why did it go so well? Is it because she came back with memories from her previous life? Let’s not talk about Hua Yan in the yard and the mushrooms that have covered the entire Helin City. Let’s just say that the Golden Millet 23 that is half a house tall in front of us does not look like a product of this era. There is no historical record even earlier. It's impossible to trace back.

She is really the only one now. Sometimes she even wonders if these things have been given to the wrong person. She actually does not have such lofty ambitions in this life. She has left behind her previous life since the day she came back. She wanted to live for herself in her life... But she looked around her yard. At this time, it was really difficult for her to say the words to live for herself. These things should not and cannot just be trapped in this small yard. They Now that we have come to this era, we must let everyone know that she is not the creator, she may just be a medium that connects the two.

Whether it is Hua Yan or Giant Flower, what they carry is no longer what she once thought they were for fun. They are very serious and take root in this desolate and polluted land, as if they have a mission. What they want to pass on to the people of today's generation, but what exactly they want to pass on is still a mystery. Sui Yi doesn't know either. She only knows that some things should change.

First of all, what should be changed is the status of Northern Alliance.

Three days later, the Northern Alliance's grain channels were completely cut off. Not only was Jinsu 23 no longer supplied to the Northern Alliance, but all grains were no longer supplied to the Northern Alliance. For a time, all alliances were watching the Northern Alliance's jokes. , many of them were gloating about the misfortune and said cleverly on Wanjie.com: "There are mushrooms in Lin City in Bei League. You Bei League people will eat mushrooms to survive from now on. That food is so delicious, it can make you all happy." Eat them like mushrooms, hahaha..."