43

☆ 43. Chapter 43font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 43

With these lithium pools, Sui Yi managed to survive for a while. The lithium pools were not used up until the day when the alliance was established. The village chief knocked on the door of Sui Yi's house with free mines.

Because of the situation in the yard, Sui Yi has not invited anyone in since that day. Every time she comes out, she has to close the door. People in the village also understand that although they are curious, they will not look in. , fully respecting Sui Yi’s privacy.

In fact, Sui Yi didn't want to hide it all the time. After all, a village really can't hide it. There will always be some special situations that require people to come to the house. At that time, just explain that these are Zhongmeng's decoration designs. As for others, just believe it or not. It's out of her control. Sui Yi still felt a little unsure. After all, her only requirement last time when people from the Northern Qing Army came was safety. In the past two days, Sui Yi could sometimes feel that someone was secretly protecting her home. For now, this was enough. As for There will definitely be more plans than her in the future. It's not that she believes in the Northern Alliance, it's that she believes in herself and believes that she has enough value to make those people think of ways to prevent her from being in danger.

"This is a level 2 free mine, only one level lower than the one in your yard. If you activate it with a lithium pool, it will achieve the agreed cooling effect." Zhang Yun gave the free mine to Sui Yi, fearing that she would not be able to use it, and explained Read it again.

Sui Yi really didn't know much about today's Free Mine. Her impressions were of things that would almost shake things up in the future. This kind of simplicity was really a bit uncomfortable.

"Can you please the village chief to help me deliver it? Just call me and I'll pick it up myself. I really don't have to go to such trouble next time." Sui Yi was a little helpless. She didn't know when the whole village started to take her. As a fragile glass person, even five or six-year-old children would give her a wide space when she went out...

Sui Yi wanted to say that they were exaggerating, but it was precisely because of their attitude that she felt She felt an inexplicable sense of peace of mind, which she had not felt for a long time. People said that peace of mind was in her hometown, so she felt that she felt at ease.

Free Mine was cold to the touch, with a slightly moist jade feel. Sui Yi took the lithium pool in his hand and used a collision object to hit Free Mine according to some basic usage methods on Wanjie.com. In an instant, an icy blue light was struck. It came out and disappeared instantly.

After the ice blue disappeared, the free mine also changed color. It was originally colorless and transparent, but now it was completely ice blue, and even exuded an indescribable coldness. This is another characteristic of the free mine, free simulation, As long as anything with energy collides with free ore, this energy sequence will be simulated in the ore at the moment of collision, and will be copied and generated infinitely in its own ore, repeating the cycle. Of course, there are some limitations. For example, some specific elements cannot be simulated, but this does not hinder its value. After all, free simulation is only one of its energies.

Now, if the price of free mines were not too high, many things would actually be replaced by free mines, including labor. But today's labor is much lower than that of free mines, and the lowest labor charges are from the Northern Alliance. Many of them have left their hometowns, just to earn a living and survive starvation. Therefore, this kind of cheap labor can even be hired by some low-level people in other alliances.