41

☆ 41. Chapter 41
font record
Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 41

Looking at the giant purple tree, the shock in Sui Yi's heart cannot be described in words. She only has one thought now, is she still in a dream and hasn't woken up? Or being knocked silly by a falling star... It's impossible to make a sapling grow into a towering tree in just one nap, right? ! ! Now she was a little doubtful whether she had returned to her original world or whether she had gone to another more wonderful parallel world!

"Sui Yi!! What did you do?!!!" Zhou Linlin's somewhat frightened voice came from the front yard.

When Sui Yi heard Zhou Linlin's voice, her face was filled with confusion and shock. To be honest, she now wanted to know what she had done to cause this situation to occur.

Sui Yi looked up at the giant tree with a purple canopy, watching the wind blowing by, and the little bits of light swaying from the tree, falling to the ground, and slowly seeping in. Whether it was the plants she planted or the naturally growing weeds, they were spiritual. He was shocked, as if he had drank ten bottles of catalyst.

Sui Jingchen took a deep breath and walked to the front yard. Facing Zhou Linlin's face, which was even more shocked than hers, she could only shrug and said lightly: "Maybe it's mutated."

Zhou Linlin's expression was even more indescribable than indescribable. , she walked quickly to the tree and looked back and forth over and over again. She still couldn't believe her eyes, but the facts were right in front of her. If you don't believe it, you have to believe it.

A huge tree kept the two of them digesting until it was dark, and their stomachs began to growl before they realized they hadn't eaten dinner yet. When Sui Yi thought of dinner, she thought of the food trucks she passed by in the city today. If she hadn't been in a hurry, she would have definitely bought some for Zhou Linlin to try the specialties of Beimeng. It's too slow to make fresh food at this time, so The two simply lit a fire under the tree, processed some vegetables, and planned to have a healthy dinner.

The two of them were sitting under the tree, although they had been cooking and eating, but they would always look up from time to time. Every time they looked up, they would be in a trance for a few seconds. In the end, everything they ate was half confused, and they both had the same taste. Eat it.

"What's the name of this tree?" Zhou Linlin asked after taking a bite of the mushy blade fruit.

"Hua Yan..." Sui Yiyi thought of the name she heard in her dream. She was sure it was not her imagination, so the tree was called Hua Yan.

"Ah...how does this look like a personal name?" Zhou Linlin hesitated.

"Is it similar?" Sui Yi paused for a moment and asked slowly, as if he was asking her and himself.

"Maybe he is really alone..." Sui Yi sighed for a long time.

Zhou Linlin was confused by Sui Yi. She knew it. She was not the only one who was confused today. Even this guy with a big heart was a little confused.

"By the way, wouldn't it be visible outside if this thing is built on our yard?!" Zhou Linlin had just finished eating half of the blade when she suddenly thought of this practical problem.

Hearing this, Sui Yi was stunned for a moment. He quickly put down the food in his hands and ran to the door and said, "I'll go take a look!"

After leaving the door, Sui Yi turned around and closed the door. He looked up and saw nothing. She didn't know anything. Didn't even see it! At this time, I have to sigh, Free Mine is so magical! You can actually block the scene inside! It is worthy of being the leader of the new revolution, it is worth it!