61

☆ 61. Chapter 61font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 61

The news of the pre-sale of Star Network Store No. 9 spread quickly. Many people who don’t know how to buy things online have registered an account to join in the fun. If they grab this, they can resell it even if they don’t eat it. , it will be easy to double it several times by then.

Usually, when products are put on the shelves from time to time, the items are already gone before the news is even fermented. However, this time it was a pre-sale, and there was a fixed rush-purchase time, so many people who had no hope participated.

Especially after seeing the pictures on the details page, I was even more excited.

Of course, not everyone is praising it. In fact, there are more people who are pessimizing it.

[Chunchun photo, where can you find tomatoes of such good quality? I've never seen that in my life! 】

【Laughing, family, has anyone gone to see Zhonglian Dafa’s Ruby 09? That's synonymous with quality. This store has been built like this. Can you have some common sense? Or are you saying that you, the Northern League, cannot see it because there is no Internet connection? ]

[I'm tired of looking at it. How much money does this Star Network or No. 9 store spend to get popular? Why do I always see this entry in the hot search...]

[[Shush] I don’t understand, I have support from above. 】

Of course, no one knows whether these are real bad-mouthing or false bad-mouthing. After all, as soon as the number of reservations came out, so many double-faced people appeared. Judging from the previous remarks, they were all scolding, but when the reservation was made, But he is at the forefront... Nowadays, you can't believe anything whether it is true or false, but most people have a feeling in their hearts that this Star Network No. 9 store really has something, otherwise it would not be so popular.

In fact, there is another interesting entry [The owner of Store No. 9 is a beautiful woman! Screenshots of the live broadcast as proof [Picture][Picture]]

Some people were curious and went in to take a look, and found that the shop owner was really a beautiful woman, but this was even more unreal. This beauty looked like she didn’t farm at all. Who could farm? So fair-skinned and beautiful? If this really happens, everyone will go farming!

[Let me just say it’s fake. Is he going to farm with this kind of appearance? What an international joke! They don't specialize in selling photos, and then the people who buy the goods are all trustworthy... This is too disgusting, but I really feel like squatting. ]

[Ah, my family is also farming. I graduated this year and went home to help. Look at the results on my body [picture]] A photo of a back that has been peeled off by the sun and is black and red.

[Tsk, looking at it this way, this woman is definitely not a farmer, but I did receive the goods. They are all real high-quality things [Picture][Picture]] A picture of Jinsu 23 and Blade Fruit The pictures, judging from the pictures, are definitely top quality.

[Here we go again, can there be less monsters generated by this AI original image? If you compare this product with the sample from Zhonglianda, you will know how outrageous you are. 】

Zhou Linlin had been browsing Wanjie.com after she launched the new website, but unexpectedly, she was brushed up in a very outrageous way. When she saw a lot of comments saying that she didn't look like a farmer, she touched her nose. Indeed, her family farmed. It's all the bad guy at home who is taking care of it, but if she says she doesn't look like a farmer, does that mean she does? There is only one person who is even more unlike her!