76

☆ 76. Chapter 76font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 76

In addition to their team, there were three other teams and some scattered people at a resting point with Sui Yi and the others. Because it was already dark, everyone began to place insect-proof lamps nearby. This lamp was new to SAARC. When purchased, it can prevent insects on the mountain from approaching people's residences.

After placing the insect-proof lamps, everyone started to make their own dinners. Those who ate better like Sui Yi had canned beef and freeze-dried vegetables. They also brought a soup pot with them. It was so cold in this mountain that everyone was chilling. In the evening, drinking a bowl of hot beef and vegetable soup is so comforting.

There were two other teams who had about the same meal. They brought corn cakes and pickles, and they had a comfortable meal with boiling hot water.

But the last team was far behind. They only had some moldy black corn flour in their hands. It would clump when brewing. It would not only take a long time to digest after drinking it, but also risked food poisoning. So this team just took it. I took the black corn flour to the scattered people gathering area on the other side, wanting to exchange the moldy black corn flour for some grass root powder or grass root cakes they drank.

On the other side, there are mostly locals. Most of them come here to pick mushrooms because they don’t have enough to eat. Facing these strong and well-prepared teams, they can only avoid them, let alone exchange them for food. Even if they are directly there, They didn't dare to make a sound even if they were openly robbed. After all, these were desperadoes with blood on their hands and they could do anything. They just came out to pick mushrooms and didn't risk their lives.

So this team quickly exchanged for grass root powder of decent quality, which is usually enough to eat, but the beef soup on the other side is so fragrant, the rich taste can make people salivate. come out.

The captain of this team was bold. He took half of the newly acquired grassroots fans and walked towards the team that had demonstrated its strength in all aspects from the beginning.

At this time, Sui Yi was leaning on a dead tree stump and watching Qin Xiao open canned fruit. Because the fruits in the Northern Alliance were very precious, most of them were made into cans that were easy to store, so they could be stored for a long time. Ci Qinxiao also filled two cans. He didn't really like fruit himself, but he thought girls would like it, so he opened one can for Sui Yi.

Sui Yi had been climbing the mountain for a day and his chest was pressed against his back with hunger. From time to time he looked at the soup pot on the left, then at the scones on the right, and finally looked at Qin Xiao who was opening the canned fruit. His face said that he was so hungry and wanted to eat. .

Qin Xiao looked amused and said comfortingly: "Wait a moment, dinner will be served soon, let's eat some canned food first." Qin Xiao handed Sui Yi a small bowl of canned food from his hand.

Sui Yi hesitated for a second and then took it.

The canned food is the most common canned yellow peach. At this time, it is cut into fingernail-sized pieces and sinks to the bottom of the transparent sugar water. It still looks very appetizing.

Sui Yi took a disposable small spoon and ate it one bite at a time. She had only taken two bites when a sound came from the other side.

She was still chewing the yellow peach in her mouth and looked over, and saw a man and a heroic girl talking to the people of the Northern Qing Army. Sui Yi liked to join in the fun. He was still eating canned food at this time, and his ears were already perked up when he heard intermittent sounds from over there.