Chapter 16 Lost Between Sea and Sky

Ronnie lay on his bed. He was excited at the thought of seeing his sister tomorrow, he always thought of talking to Michiko, but she seemed to be really asleep and didn't pay any attention to him. He tossed and turned in his bed and couldn't sleep until it was almost dawn when he finally fell asleep. The next morning, the two of them got up early, went to the town with the "Bira coins" to exchange them for three thousand six hundred star coins, then came to the detention center, paid a fine of three thousand, and then waited for more than half an hour before finally seeing Alice. Her face was a little pale, as if she had lost a circle of weight. When she saw Ronnie's duo, she looked unusually excited, "What are you doing here?"

"Sis, this time, luckily there is Michiko, you can come out smoothly, let's go home and talk slowly at home."

Alice took Michiko's hand and said, "Michiko, it's been hard for you."

The three of them left the detention center and returned to Umbrella House. Ronnie told her sister about the events of the past week, and after listening, Alice said, "I can't believe so much has happened in just a few days."

"Sister, what are we going to do next? will we build another ship?"

"Yes, but the main thing is to find out who set us up, what's your idea?" Alice asked rhetorically.

At that moment, Michiko, who was standing on the sidelines, interjected, "Let's build another boat, pretend to go out, and then watch from the side, that person will definitely make another move on the boat."

"Good idea, but what if the guy doesn't fall for it?" Ronnie said wisely.

"You got a better idea?" Michiko gave him a blank look.

"Okay then, we'll start building the boat tomorrow and you'll come over after school to help, just like last time," Alice made the final decision.

With the experience of the last time, the boat was built quickly over the next few days, this time a bit bigger than the last time, and they parked the boat on the beach and just waited for the trapper to show up. But they watched and waited for three days, the person who stole the boat still didn't show up.

"Sister, this person may not come. we're here like fools ...... eek ......" Ronnie hadn't finished speaking when he saw a person quietly approaching the boat. "How could it be her? Mocha, the chimp."

"Maybe she just wants to see the boat, wait a little longer," Alice said.

Mocha was seen looking around, and when she was sure no one was around, she pulled up the anchor and threw it onto the boat, then was ready to push it. Ronnie yelled sharply at the sight, "Mocha, you thief, we've got you this time."

Mocha heard the scream, pulled her legs up and ran. Her speed was extremely fast, the three people did not react, she had already run out of sight. "Sister, calling her a chimpanzee is really not wrong, she can run much faster than a chimpanzee, I could not catch up with her."

"Ronnie, you need to stop calling people nicknames in the future, maybe it was because you called her a chimpanzee last time that you pissed her off," Alice said looking at Ronnie.

Michiko on the side chimed in, "Mocha is the one who hates it when someone calls her ugly, you must have offended her."

Ronnie yelled at the top of his lungs that he was being wronged, "What's going on? now I'm the bad guy."

"You weren't supposed to be good," Michiko covered her mouth and laughed softly.

Time passed and it was already August. During these months, Ronnie had read nearly a thousand books in the school library, and his basic knowledge had improved greatly, especially in science. That day, bored with idleness, he said to Alice, "Sister, today is a holiday, why don't you take Michiko and me out to sea together?"

Time Travelers from the Umbrella Houseजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें