Chapter 42 Family Variations

At this point Alice stood in the doorway not knowing what to do, she had to go and wake Ronnie up. Ronnie woke up with an extra daughter and could not digest it for a moment, he froze and asked, "Whose child is it?"

George and Brown sniffed and wondered in their hearts, "Didn't I just tell you? don't you want the baby?" they had to repeat, "she was born of Yurina and is your daughter."

"My child?" Ronnie murmured, but didn't reach for her. Fortunately, Park Hye came over, saw the little baby and smiled, "What a cute baby, let me hold her."

George was afraid that no one would pick up the baby, so when he saw someone pick up the baby, he hurriedly put the baby in his arms, then turned around and started to leave. Alice hurriedly called out to stop them, "You too, come in and sit down for a while, I have a few more questions to ask you."

Seeing that it was a beautiful woman who opened her mouth, the two were too embarrassed to refuse and walked stiffly into the house. The five of them sat down in the living room and Alice asked first, "Has the baby been named yet? how many months is it?"

George was more eloquent and replied, "Her name is 'Vega' and she is over four months old."

Ronnie, who was standing on the side, suddenly spoke up, "Where is Yurina? where is she? why isn't she taking care of the baby?"

George was most afraid of him asking the question, it was a family scandal, but he didn't want to lie to Ronnie either, so he had to tell him about Yurina running away. "She did run away, she has a heart of gold," Ronnie said with a deep voice.

Seeing that the scene was a bit awkward, George and Brown got up to leave. After they left, Park Hye stood up holding the baby and said, "Ronnie, if you agree, I'll take care of the baby from now on."

"Park Hye, thank you, but you still have to go to work, so it's better to put her in the nursery, there are professionals there to take care of her, and you won't be so tired."

"How about this, every day after work I'll bring her home and take care of her at night, what do you think?" Park Hye asked again.

"All right then!" Ronnie finally agreed.

For the next few days, Park Hye came home from work every day to pick up Little Vega and bring her home. Today, Ronnie came home and saw her and Little Vega playing and joined in. Seeing the three of them having a good time, Alice jokingly said, "You two hurry up and get married!"

Ronnie and Park Hye both turned red at the same time when they heard this and neither of them answered. At that moment, Ronnie had a bad feeling that if he replaced Park Hye with Michiko right now, he would definitely make fun of her. If he replaced her with Yurina, he would have just carried her to bed himself. But with Park Hye, neither was appropriate. He and the girl had more respect for each other, and that was a terrible feeling. He finally came to the conclusion that he probably didn't love Park Hye and was more sympathetic to her. He decided to keep them apart and stayed at the institute as much as possible, often not even going home. Until one day Alice ran up to him at the institute and said, "Ronnie, what's wrong with you? you haven't been home in half a month."

Ronnie told her the same old story, that he was busy and didn't have time to come back. When Alice heard this, she said urgently, "Barry has been courting Park Hye lately, if you don't go back, you won't have a chance."

"Sister, forget it, maybe the two of them are more suitable," Ronnie said calmly after hearing that.

"You're not acting like a man, you're hesitating, I don't care about your business from now on," Alice got angry and left.

Mish's brother Barry saw Park Hye moving into Ronnie's house and saw her carrying babies home all day and thought that the duo had the child and wanted to give up. Later, after finding out that the baby is not hers and that Ronnie is living at the institute, he goes on a wild goose chase after her. Yesterday, he proposed to Park Hye by kneeling down in public in the first floor cafeteria. Park Hye was so shocked that she froze and didn't know what to do. There were nearly 2,000 people eating in the cafeteria at the time, and when they saw the public proposal, they went crazy: "Marry him! Marry him! What a smitten man."