Chapter 41 Moving into a New House

Professor De Silva arrived in Ronnie's city-state three days later, on the weekend, as promised. They were both very happy to see each other, as if they were old friends who hadn't seen each other for many years, he took out a letter and said to Ronnie, "Ronnie, this is a letter of recommendation that I have written for you, with this letter of recommendation you will be able to enter the Institute directly."

Ronnie reached out and took it and unfolded it and couldn't help but be astonished, "Huh! how?" because he saw that the top line of the letter of recommendation said, "New World 'Umbrella House' Research Institute".

Professor De Silva was startled by his sudden cry, "What's wrong?"

"Nothing? I just thought the name of the institute was strange," Ronnie pretended to be relaxed and then asked cautiously, "Professor, do you know how the name 'Umbrella House' Institute came about?"

"The name has been in use since the New World was founded, what's wrong with it?" De Silva replied.

Ronnie shook his head and answered nonchalantly, "Nothing."

The two chatted for the better part of an hour before they left. Ronnie went to find his sister. Alice was also shocked when she saw the letter of recommendation. She remembered clearly that 'Umbrella House' was the name she had given herself, not Ronnie's.

Ronnie laughed and said to her, "Sister, haven't you heard the name 'Umbrella House' before? you even said I plagiarized it."

"I don't know what's going on, maybe it really is a coincidence, I really hadn't heard the name before I named it, forget it if you don't believe me," Alice argued in a weak voice.

For the next six months, Ronnie helped Park Hye with her homework every day. Park Hye also passed two exams and successfully joined the team of agricultural technicians. Ronnie also spent the six months back at school, working and learning. On his first day of work, Peggy was filled with anger when she saw him: "Why are you here? are you looking for me for something?"

Ronnie hadn't expected the woman to be so self-absorbed as to think he was there to see her. He didn't want to talk to her and kept walking. Peggy yelled behind him, "Stop where you are, no unrelated people are allowed in here during business hours."

All Ronnie had to do was stop, turn around and say, "Peggy, didn't you say you were a scientific researcher, how come you're guarding the gate here?"

"I don't want you to mind my business, you go quickly," Peggy's anger increased.

"You'll find out when you check my identity, bye!" Ronnie said helplessly.

These days, he went to Park Hye's house every day after work, and now their commuting times were synchronized. But they weren't a couple, they were very close classmates and friends. As soon as he arrived at the house, he would ask, "How was work today? is there anything you don't understand?"

"Not yet, I'll ask you if there's anything I don't understand. Ronnie, thank you for helping me!" Park Hye said gratefully.

Ronnie was the least used to this kind of scene and didn't answer for a while. Seeing that he didn't say anything, Park Hye asked cautiously, "What's wrong with you? did I make you angry?"

"No, I'm just not used to this kind of occasion, so don't thank me anymore. I'm glad you lasted this long, it's also the result of your own efforts."

"Well, I'll listen to you," the simple Park Hye memorized Ronnie's words.

The two chatted for a while before Ronnie got up to say goodbye and return to his accommodation. Just as he arrived at his home, he saw Alice standing at the door, he was slightly surprised, "Sister, why are you here? it's really rare, I haven't seen you for half a month."