Valentine's Day Special (Part 6) (Sir Thomas Sharpe & Edith Cushing)/ A/N

Sir Thomas Sharpe & Edith Cushing- Today, you were out shopping with your daddy, while your mommy was out at the local publishing office. "Do you know what today is, my littlest darling/ little buddy?" Your daddy cooed as you babbled. "It's Valentine's day. A day filled with love and romance." Your daddy said as you tilted your head. "Those two things, you'll learned about when you're older. But we need to figure out what should we get mama for Valentine's day?" He cooed as you saw some yellow flowers and said "dada. Owers!" "Flowers are a wonderful idea and they're in mama's favorite color." He cooed as both of you went to the flower cart and got your mommy her flowers. Your daddy paid the nice gardener before you and your daddy went to the next stop, which your favorite spot, the candy store. Once you and your daddy went inside the candy store, your daddy ordered some chocolate covered strawberries and mini chocolate covered pretzels for both you and your mommy. Once your daddy paid for the candy, their was just one more spot to go to and that was your mommy's favorite restaurant to make dinner reservations for tonight. (Time skip to going out to dinner)

When you and your parents were ready,  your daddy got the carriage and helped both you and your mommy up into the carriage and off all of you were to go have a wonderful dinner

When you and your parents were ready, your daddy got the carriage and helped both you and your mommy up into the carriage and off all of you were to go have a wonderful dinner. "What are we doing here, Thomas?" Your mommy asked. "Can't a loving husband and father take his beautiful wife and daughter/handsome son out for a lovely dinner?" He said with his cheeky smile. After all of you had a marvelous dinner, you and your daddy gave your mommy her flowers and chocolates. "Awww. My cupids. Thank you." Your mommy said as she gave you and your daddy each a kiss and hug. "Thank you both so much." She said, but not before she gave you and your daddy some gifts that she got while out and about. You got a new stuffed plush animal and your daddy got a new pocket watch, which held a photo of you and your mommy. "Thank you, my love." Your daddy said as all of you hugged before your parents took you home, since you were getting sleepy.  

A/N- Hey readers,

I'm so sorry about the mix-up with the Valentine's day chapters, but I missed a character and I had to rearrange the characters, so Sir Thomas Sharpe and Edith have their own Valentine's day part, which is just this one, for I'm not waiting to add 19 more characters for this chapter, since there are 6 parts to it already and I don't want to bore anyone.  So again I do apologize for the mix-up and I hope all of you are enjoying this book as well as my other books.  Plus I am working on some new chapters for this book, so hopefully I will try my best to update asap. 

Thank you all,

Love,

Davidsmate24