23

In this story Rosalie and Emmett aren't mates.

Eclipse

A couple weeks has passed and Jake is still ignoring Bella.

Edward, Alice and Jasper went back to school with us. I apologized about my outburst when they voted etc. They forgave me and understood.

And in the past couple of weeks the pack got three more wolves to the pack. Quil Attera, Seth and Leah Clearwater. Seth is the youngest in the pack, he's really nice and a sweet kid, Quil is still Quil and Leah is not the nicest around the pack. But it's understandable because her dad died a couple weeks ago.

I pull on a white cardigan and slung my backpack on my shoulder and walked out to my jeep. I haven't got my license yet but I learned how to drive. Bella would rather die and let me drive in the same car as her. I don't see why she think something bad is gonna happen. I know I drive really fast but it doesn't mean I'll crash! Oh well.
-
I sat next to Bella as Mike was trying to help Jessica with the speech for graduation which is a month away.

Her and Mike argued a bit for it and she threw a paper ball at his face. I laughed.

Alice and Jasper came over and sat down.

"I've decided to throw a party!" Alice said happily.

"Like at your place?" Angela asked.

"I've never seen your house." Jessica stated.

"No ones seen their house." Eric chimed in.

"Another party Alice?" Edward asked Alice.

"It not everyday we graduate from high school." Jasper says sarcastically. I chuckled.

"It'll be fun." Alice stated.

"Yea that's what you said last time." Bella commented. Ouch Bells.

I looked at Alice. Is she having a vision?
-
I plop down on my bed.

Just then my phone began to ring.

"Hello?"

"Ari hey." I hear Emmett's voice on the other end.

"What's up?" I ask trying to be casual.

"Carlisle and Esme wanted me to remind you about the airline tickets to see your mom. They suggest you go soon before graduation and all." He said.

"Yea, okay." I told him.

"Bella and Edward are going when you go." He tells me.

"Yay, I have to be stuck with the two love birds." I said sarcastically, I heard him laugh making me smile a bit. I missed his laugh.

"Oh come on I'm sure you'll live." He stated. I groaned.

"I'll die." I say dramatically. He chuckled.

"Not on my watch." He said all joking gone. "Can you come over? My family is gone." He said. I nodded then mentally slapped myself. He can't see me.

"Y-yea I'll be right over." I told him. We said our goodbyes and hung up. I got my car keys and went to my jeep and sped off to the Cullen's resistance.
-

I walked up the stairs as Emmett opened the door.

"Hey." He said as I walked in and closed the door behind me.

"Hey." I responded before he slammed his lips onto mine, pushing me against the door. I instantly reacted and kissed him back. His hands went to my ass.

"Jump." He said. I did just that and with ease I wrapped my legs around him as he smashed his lips onto mine again. He ran up to his room full vamp speed and we both fell on to the bed tearing each others clothes off.
__________________
Does this mean Emmett and Ariana are back together?

Nope!

Vote/Comment