32

Jake set me down as did Embry with Bella who ran over to Edward.

"You should get back before the storm hits." Bella says to Embry and Jake.

"Embry will but I'm staying. You'll need my connection to the pack to keep tabs on what's going on." Jake explained. I was slightly surprised that he's staying but wasn't at the same time.

"You're not gonna fight?" Bella asked surprised.

"Seth will spell me in the morning. He's not happy about missing the action but it'll keep him out of trouble." Jake explained. I beamed. I was glad he was staying for the night at least.

I went inside the tent with Bella and Edward as Jake stayed outside.

-

I could not stop shivering. I was so cold.

Bella wasn't even shivering considering she had the majority of the blankets and won't share.

And let me tell you...dick move.

Plus she was already passed out.

"I should have chosen a site lower down." Edward says looking at me worriedly.

"No, its fine. I'm cool...pun intended." Edward cracked a smile.

I heard the tent zip open.

"I can't sleep with all that teeth chattering going on." Jake said coming in. Jake looks at me.

"Forget it." Edward says like a protective older brother.

"She may need her toes someday. And lets face it, I am hotter than you." Jake said. Edward reluctantly nodded before Jake came to my side lifting the blankets and getting under them with me. He pulled me to his chest.

He was so hot.

And I mean that temperature wise.

I cuddled into his chest.

"Wow, you're freezing, Ariana. Relax. You'll warm up soon. " Jake said with his arms around me.

-

I step out of the tent the next morning seeing Seth in his wolf form standing in front of me.

"Hey Seth." I said.

I saw Edward walking over.

"Where's Jacob? Did he already-" He cut me off.

"Not yet. He's checking to see if the woods are clear before he goes." I nodded in response as Bella exited the tent going to Edward of course. Seth trotted off.

They were talking until I interrupted them.

"You guys are getting married?" I exclaimed.

"I was going to tell you." Bella said. I crossed my arms looking at her sternly.

"When?" I asked.

"After the fight." She tells me. y face broke out into a large smile. I squealed and hugged Bella then Edward making them laugh.

"Okay I forgive you." I say happily. Bella and I laughed.

"Maybe Emmett will pop the question." Bella joked and I blushed and shook my head.

I saw Jake walking away and he looked mad.

"Jake wait up" I called out as I ran after him.

______________________

Okay guys this is the last time I'm asking

Team Emmett

or

Team Jacob

The next chapter will determine who she ends up with.

Vote/Comment