36

If you guys could, if you haven't already check out my other stories I have out. It would be much appreciated.

"What did I say about beauty sleep?" Alice scolded Bella.

"Sorry, bad dream." Bella mumbled. "It was wedding jitters." She said as Alice and I continued doing her makeup. I heard the clacking of heels and as I turn my head I see Rosalie walking in.

And okay believe it or not after the whole newborn thing me and her actually started getting along. And Emmett and the others were very happy about that.

"Do you need some help? I could do her hair." She tells us. I smile at her. She walks over.

'Really?" Bella asks surprised.'Please. I'm not offended by your choice of groom."

"Just my blatant lack of respect for mortality." Bella said.

"Essentially." She responded.

"Weddings. They bring everyone together." Alice said giving Rose and I a one armed hug. A smile tugged on my face as Rosalie began Bella's hair and I finishing up her makeup.

"Alice. Bella, Ariana" I hear my mom callout.

"In here mom." Bella says loud enough for our mom.

I saw our mom walking in and gasped after she see's Bella.

"You look so beautiful. Oh, honey." She exclaimed. "crap. My mascara." Mom said as tears welled up in her eyes.

"Mom" Bella and I say at the same time. Alice handed her a handkerchief.

"Charlie, get in here." Mom called out to dad.

"You sure? I don't wanna..." Dad trailed off as he walked into a room...in a tux. I looked at him surprised as did Bella. "I know. I look hot." Me and the girls laughed.

"We thought you needed something blue." Mom told Bella as Dad opened the little box.

"And something old. Besides your mother." I held back a laugh and covered it with a cough.

Mom scoffs.

"Nice." She commented sarcastically. Bella lightly picked it up.

"It was Grandma Swan's."

"But we added the sapphires."

"Can you check and see if everything is still in tact?" Alice whispered to me. I simply nodded and left the room.

I walked down the stairs my heels clacking against them. Once I was at my side Emmett was there. He grinned that big goofy grin at me.

"What?" I ask him smiling.

"You look gorgeous." He commented. I felt myself blush lightly. He smirked and gave me a quick peck on the cheek.

"Everything is still in place right?" I ask as we walk to where the ceremony is taking place. He nods.

"Yea. Why? Did Alice sent you down?" He asks. I nodded as we walk over where  everyone was.

-

It's about that time soon. Some people were sitting, some standing talking amongst themselves.

"I want to introduce you to my cousins.." Emmett said wrapping an arm around me. I nodded as we walked over to a group of people or should I say vampires from the looks of it.

"Emmett" One of them said. It was a woman, she had light blonde hair, golden eyes and fairly pale. She looked pretty.

"Hey. I want to introduce you guys to-"

"Ariana Swan." Another woman interrupted said smiling at me. "It's so nice to finally meet you. We've heard so much." She said. I smiled awkwardly.

"All good I hope." I said. She chuckled.

"Yes all good. I am Kate." She introduced herself. I smiled at her.

"It's nice to meet you. All of you." I stated politely.

"Ari this here is Tanya." He introduced me to the one who spoke a bit before, before Kate. "These two are Eleazar and Carmen." He said gesturing to the a tall man with black hair and the same golden eyes along with the woman next to him with long dark brown hair. I smiled at them which they've returned. "And this is Irina." He said about another blonde girl. I smiled at her but she just frowned at me. Tanya stepped up and hugged me.

"Welcome to the family." She said. "Even if you two aren't married yet but still." She said. I smiled at her.

"Thank you." I told her.

I heard the music began to play and we all got to where our seat were and stayed standing. I turned around to watch Bella and dad walk down the aisle. She looked really nervous but beautiful.

After dad gave her away we all sat down.

"Ladies and gentlemen, we are gathered here on this glorious day to witness the union of Edward Cullen and Bella Swan." The minister began. "Please repeat after me." The minister said looking at Edward.

"I, Edward Cullen." Edward said taking Bella's hands into his.

"Take you Bella Swan."

"Take you Bella swan." Edward says looking at my sister lovingly. Awww.

"To have and to hold." Ed repeated.

{I'm sorry but I'm skipping this part}

"I do." Edward said.

"I do." Bella says before they kissed....well basically made out but they were so cute at the moment. I grinned as I and the others began clapping.

______________________

Vote/Comment