35

Breaking Dawn Part 1

A month has past since the whole newborn army thing and what not.

I, like everyone else....well mostly everyone is excited about Bella and Edwards wedding tomorrow. At the moment Alice was making Bella practice walking in heels, which was pretty funny. And I can tell by the look on Bella's face that she hates it.

That's what she gets for letting Alice plan everything. And when I say everything I mean everything.

But then again I'm allowing Alice to do the same for Emmett's and I's wedding. And let me tell you she was ecstatic about the news, even though she already knew it was going to happen.. The whole family was.

It was a intriguing idea to do a conjoined wedding and Bella liked the idea but Alice said no because she wanted to plan a whole other wedding. Which I was fine with. Theirs no rush.

"You just have to break them in." Alice says optimistically.

"I've been breaking them in. For three days." Bella said in a matter of fact tone. "can I just go barefoot?"

"No, absolutely not." Alice said.

"Just thinking it's a little much, you know?" I chuckled.

"Bell your the one who let her plan the entire thing." I stated. Alice nodded in agreement.

"Ariana is right. And it's exactly enough. Tomorrow will be perfect." Alice stated.

"Where do you want them, boss? Emmett asks carrying a tree trunk.

"On either side of the aisle." She answered.

"What aisle?" Rosalie asked.

"Does no one have vision?" Alice asks frustrated as she walks away from Bella and I. Bella takes off her heels and puts her normal shoes on. She starts staring in the distance. I turn my head and saw Edward.

"You, go home and het lots of beauty sleep. That's an order." Alice tells Bella. I lightly chuckle.

"Okay." She responds. They hug and I wave at Bella before she leaves.

"I'm just so happy you can already walk in heels." Alice said. I chuckle.

"Yea."

"I can just image you and Emmett's wedding. The flowers the dress-" I cut her off.

"Woah there Alice. One wedding at a time." I tell her. She chuckles.

"Yea your right." She said. We hug. "You should go to. Your not the only one who needs her beauty sleep." I nod.

I salute her.

"Yes ma'am." I said. We bursted out laughing.

"Okay well I will see you tomorrow." Alice says as we hugged one last time before I left.

-

I felt arms wrapped around me. I smile.

"Hey." I said.

"Hey." He said back. He kissed my cheek before turning me around so I'm facing him. I lean up on my tippy toes and pecked him on the lips. He pouts, as I rolled my eyes kissing him again but longer this time.

"I have to go soon. To Edward's bachelor's party." Emmett told me.

"Will there be strippers?" I asked him. He chuckles.

"Nah, more like some mountain lions and bears."

"Well you have fun then." I tell him kissing him again. He grins.

"Oh I will, Now I have to go get Edward to leave Bella." I grin.

"Good luck with that then." I say. He nods with a smirk. He gently pushes me into my wall pulling me into a mini make out session. I mean I wasn't complaining.

_____________________

Vote/Comment