29

I just finished washing my hair. I felt arms wrap around me wit their bare arms. I slightly shivered from the cold.

"Hello to you to Emmett." I said slightly smirking. He chuckles.

"Your dad just left." He whispered kissing my bare wet shoulder. I lean into him. I turn around and smashed my lips onto his. He instantly reacted backing us up into a wall. He picks me up, my back was up against the tiled wall. I moaned once his lips attached to my neck.

-

I finish drying my hair. I heard a knock on my door. I go over and open it revealing Bella.

"Hey, what's up?" I say opening the door more allowing her in.

"Can I ask you something?" She asks sitting in my desk chair. I tossed my towel on my bed and plopped down next to it.

"Sure." I said. She looked awkward sitting there.

"Have you and Emmett, um, ever...you know..." She trailed off. I raised an eyebrow.

"Have sex?" I ask. She nodded. I lightly blush.

"Yes. We have, why? Trouble in paradise?" I ask her. She shook her head. "Let me guess you want to do it but you just don't know how to get him to ya know..." I said. She shyly nodded. I sigh. "Oh, virgins." I said making  her glare at me and I just grinned.

"So um how did it happen?" She asked.

"Bella I'm sure you know what the lay down of it is."

"I do I just" She groaned in frustration. "When was the last time you guys...you know." I roll my eyes but blushed.

"Before I got out of the shower." Her face showed disgust. I raise my hands in mock surrender. "Hey you asked."

_____________________

Vote/Comment

Love is Complicated ⇒ Twilight fanfictionOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara