42

My entire body felt like it was on fire. It was excruciating

I don't know how long it's been since I've felt like this.

But then it stopped.

I snap my eyes open. I was on the bed in Emmett's room. I turn my head and saw myself in the mirror. I stood up and walked over to it.

My skin was very pale and my eyes a glowing red my hair was darker. I'm a vampire!

I was cut from my thinking when I heard growling outside.

How long was I out?

I ran down the stairs at an incredible speed. I saw Sam on top of Edward trying to maul him! I ran and shoved him off of Edward sending him flying into the tree.

"Ari?" Edward asked in surprise.

I quickly look at him.

"Hi." I said as Sam went to leap at Edward but Emmett pounced on him. Esme and Carlisle arrived. Where were they at?

Jacob and Leah came and joined in on the fight.

The fight went on. Surprisingly enough none of the wolves fought me.

Well I guess it's not that surprising.

"Stop." I hear Seth yell. "It's over." He said stepping in front of Sam blocking him. "If you kill her, you kill me." He yelled.

Her? Who's her?

Seth shifted and snarled at Sam.

"Seth imprinted. They can't hurt her. Whoever a wolf imprints on can't be harmed. It's their most absolute law." Edward said. Sam took a step back before him and the others retreated.

No one seemed to notice me.

"Can someone please explain to me what the hell is going on?" I asked freaked out. They all turned towards me looking like they saw a ghost.

I felt arms around me instantly. I hugged Emmett back. After we pulled away I asked.

"Where is he? Or it a girl? Where's our child?" I asked him. His face fell and I became worried.

"Ariana." Carlisle said softly coming over. "The he was very weak wen he was born I'm sorry." He said. He didn't even have to say it for me to know what he meant.

I gasp. I backed away.

"This is my fault." I muttered grabbing my head. I felt hands cupping my cheeks. It was Emmett.

"No. Do NOT do that to yourself. Do you hear me? It was not your fault." He told me. If I could cry I would but vampires can't cry.

"What's that smell?" I asked turning to the house.

I heard a beating heart in there.

"It's Rensessme." Edward told me. I looked at him confused.

"My daughter. Bella is going through the transition now." He explained. I nodded not taking my eyes not leaving the house.

"Come on I'll teach you how to hunt. You look hungry." Emmett said taking my hand. I reluctantly nodded taking his hand.

_______________________________
I really enjoyed writing this fanfiction and with me being the lazy person I am are not going to be doing Breaking Dawn Part 2. Don't hate me for it please!

So the next chapter [or two] will be an Epilogue.

Vote/Comment