I Can't Believe I Fell For A Vamp...

"I'm always sweet babe. You just never noticed." He said with a wink.

"It's Alley, not babe. Now bye. I gotta go." I placed emphasis on Alley and babe to make my point clear.

"Not even a hug goodbye?" He asked with a fake pout, which even I would admit made him look hotter, if that was even possible.

"Dream on bad boy." I said with a an eye roll.

I winked at him, then left with the girls.
                      ***********
Alley Ramsay is a seventeen year old teenage good girl with a hidden badness she is yet to discover. She is a simple, calm and sweet girl, an A student and very fun. What happens when a certain annoying, blue eyed bad boy makes it his mission to get to know the pretty, sarcastic junior? After having spent too much time with him, she started to find herself unexpectedly falling for the same bad boy whom she doesn't know is a vampire.

Jake Knight is a typical bad boy. Arrogant, cocky, bad and also fun. After a run in with Alley he starts to find her interesting. He stops at nothing to get the attention of the girl who seems to consume his thoughts more than anyone. After coming to a shocking realization, he really want her to know his secret but at the same time afraid he'll lose her.

Will Jake find the courage to tell Alley his scariest, deepest and darkest secret?
Will Alley feel the same way if she finds out?
Will things change between the two, for better or for worse?

Join in on the adventure with Jake and Alley and prepare for a whole book full of surprises, secrets and drama!

Join Alley on this wonderful adventure full of surprises to blow your mind.

Read this book to find out all that'll happen between Jake and Alley (and others).

Note: All characters are fictional. This book is fictional and original. All written by me (cutieprincessb).This book is not copied and all characters and given information are all from my imagination and creation. Please do not copy my book. I've work hard to write it and I continued writing all because of the support I get from my friends. Thank you for reading. I hope you enjoy it and you can all follow me cutieprincessb.

Credits to: Shyan3,Just_That_Awesome,Abbi_Boo101,12tenny,aprilboo22 and more of my friends that are not on wattpad. Thanks y'all for your support and I kept my promise, I gave you your credits.

PS. Not your typical bad boy, good girl story.. Far from it actually.
©2015

Rewritten in 2016/17

Schedule for construction and major editing soon

Now let's get right into it!!!!!🤗😊

Enjoy :)

~Shenique 😘💕