Chapter 31- The Royal Ball

Alley's POV

"Poke my eyes one more time and I'll be forced to shove that same damn pencil up your ass and twist it so hard that you start to puke shit!" I threatened my sister as she prodded and poked my eyes with eyeliner. She has been applying that thing for the past ten minutes now and I was getting really irritated. My eyes were even runny and indubitably red!

"Alright alright. Geesh! I'm finish now!" She surrendered, dropping the pencil on the dresser.

The girls snickered, while running around to finish up.

"Finally." I sighed in relief.

I viewed my full body in the mirror and smiled at my look. My hair had big bouncy curls and my makeup looked spectacular. My dress was more than beautiful. I was wearing a 2 piece crop top red dress, that exposed a little bit of the skin where my belly was. The top had long messed sleeves and a round neckline, that was low enough to still be modest. The bottom piece clung to my curves, before gracing the floor beautifully. It was almost like mermaid styled. A little of my shoes peaked out from under my floor length dress. I was wearing a gold and red 4 inches stiletto. Only the golden front from was visible from underneath the dress.

I went on to add my golden accessories. Of course, the necklace was the one from Jake as it suited my outfit perfectly. After a few sprits of perfume I was ready, grabbing my golden clutch.

"Who's ready?" I turned to ask my friends and sister.

"One more minute." Lola answered, applying mascara.

"Hold on." Amelia was just starting Kaylee's hair.

"Almost there." Selena fumbled around trying to put on her heels, while searching for her accessories.

I rolled my eyes at them. Why was I always the first one to get ready!?

"I'll just go get mom to do the spell." I informed. I had already explained my brilliant plan to everyone and they loved it.

After a few distracted replies, I left the room. I went in search of my mother and soon found her in the magic room. Yup! I had to climb those long ass stairs in my darn heels and long dress. To think of it, I should've just used magic.

"We're ready mom." I told her. "Please teleport us. These heels are not really friendly with the stairs."

My mother rolled her eyes and chuckled. Nevertheless, she teleported us back to my room where the girls were still busy applying final touches to their appearances.

Quickly, my mother did her thing to conceal all our identities.

"Have fun girls." She then went back to the magic room, saying she'd take care of evil while we were out. She didn't seem to mind. Actually, she seems to enjoy this job.

Shrugging off my thoughts, I soon left with the girls, to the living room where we heard the boys who had just arrived.

We were all looking stunning. I was wearing red, my sister white, Lola blue, Anecia yellow and Kaylee black. All our dresses were floor length since we decided on that when we bought them altogether at the mall, yesterday after school.

I was the last one in the room and I noticed that all the girls were already wrapped in the arms of their boyfriends.

"And there's my principessa." Jake approached me with a dashing smile. His eyes drank in my appearance as I smiled at him. My eyes did the same.

He was wearing a neat white tux suit, with red under shirt, the same shade as my dress, and gold bow tie. His usually messy dark hair was for the second time, styled to perfection. He was looking dashingly handsome.