Chapter 8 Bonus

Chapter 8 bonus (the other girls' POV.)

*Selena's POV*

A few minutes after we left the house Mark pulled up at the fair. Great. Now it's time to get on a sugar rush! I got out of the car so fast, not even flash could beat that speed. I mean, really really fast that I would put flash to shame. Damn, maybe I can be rewarded with the "award of the first person faster than the flash". That would be awesome.

Shut up with your stupid day dreaming rant Selena and enjoy your time with the guy you like. Oh right. Sorry.

"Woah! Someone's feeling a little too excited." Mark chuckled with a glint of amusement in his eyes.

"Are you kidding? I'm at the damn fair dude. What did you expect?" I practically shouted with excitement. I'm so glad I didn't drink a lot last night or else I'd be dying with a headache right now.

After Mark's confession last night and we shared our first kiss, we left for the party with the others then parted from them. Mark and I had a few drinks together and danced. The party was a blast and I enjoyed it, especially that Mark was there with me all the while.

Yeah, I like him. He likes me. I was surprised when he said it in that rap and at the same time happy. And don't even get me started on that kiss, it was the best kiss I've ever had in my life and I'd have quite a few. Okay maybe not few, but you get the point. It was the best kiss ever (although it was cut short).

I was flustered with the way everyone reacted but at the same time happy to know that they're so supportive of Mark and I. I really like him, I was just afraid to admit it. I thought it would look like I've moved on too fast but then realized Bryan didn't mean a shit in the ass to me. Why did I even date him? Oh right, you were single, he was cute and hot and asked you out so you just said yes. I rather to put it this way, I was stupid.

It didn't even hurt when he actually cheated on me and I found out. It was like I was expecting it. Well, meh, I know Mark is different. Maybe I can even have a future with him too. Woah Selena slow down on the thinking. Too much thinking hurts the brain, especially those types of thinking.

Right. Anyways. Mark is sweet, funny, annoying in a good way, protective, possessive charming and romantic. My kind of guy. And not to mention he's cute and hot and how he makes my insides melt with just one glance. Damn.

"Right. So shall we belle?" Mark said cutting me out of my chain of thoughts. Oh right, I forgot.

"Wait- you know French?" I asked, and boy did he sound good just saying one single French word.

"And Spanish, Italian, Dutch and many more mon Belle (my beautiful)." He replied cockily.

"Wow. I'm impressed. So. We shall." I replied and took his hand intertwining it with mine. "And thanks for the compliment." I smiled up at him and we both walk up to the entrance.

Wait- where are Kaylee and Austin? I forgot we even arrived with them. Mark and I were in our own little world.

"Don't worry about them and let's just have fun. You and me only." Mark said and I gave him a curious but questioning look.

"You were uh- looking around so I just figured that you were looking for them. I mean, why else you would be-" He rant.

"Okay I get it." I said shutting him up.

"Okay so let's have fun. How about we call this a date belle?" He asked with a genuine but nervous smile.

"Fine by me. So let's have fun!" I said smiling happily.