Chapter 33- Traitor

Alley's POV

"So what's this secret weapon of theirs that we speak of?" My sister, who had arrived a few minutes ago while I was in my room, questioned.

"There's a traitor among us." The words that came out of my dad's mouth captured everyone's attention in the room.

"What?" I gasped, while my sister asked, "Who?"

"That's a good question." My brother's eyes stared hard at one of the trainers.

Ohhh. That's who.

All eyes stared at the tall, bulky werewolf, waiting for his reaction.

"You think it's me." He stated darkly.

"No Roger. We know it's you." My father growled angrily.

In a swift movement Roger sprang over the table and held Selena by her throat.

"One wrong move and it's bye bye destined power." He snarled with a sinister smile.

Suddenly  my blood was boiling in rage.

"Let. Her. Go." I growled, getting ready to pounce. I could feel the fire scorching my veins as the fire power within me ignited.

Selena made eye contact with me and shook her head. Hesitantly, I obliged and cool down. 

In a swift movement my brother disappeared from his seat and reappeared behind the trainer. He swiftly knocked him on the head hard, sending him to the ground in an unconscious mess.

"Anybody else conspiring with the enemy and would like to come clean?" The glare my brother sent around the room was enough for all these grown men to wet their pants.

"No? Good. Let's proceed. He continued. "Jack, lock him up. We need him alive for questioning."

We proceeded  with our meeting after and discussed battle plans and strategies.  Jake informed us that the vampires were already ready for battle.  After the incident, we were all on edge and therefore, kept  most information to ourselves.

After the meeting, everyone left except my family and Jake.

"So we can't really trust anyone now. Who knows the amount of information they got on us through that traitor. We're going in blind which is why we had to figure out a secret weapon of our own, and we have." My father informed seriously.

"Which is?" Selena asked.

"You two." Chris answered.

"But they already know who we are." I pointed out.

"Yes but there's a bonus." Chris started. "The location of the battle field that Selena informed us of is surround with special water. Holy water."

"And?"

"And you both should have a special power with holy water."

"How are you so sure?"

"So far we're only aware of one water element power for both of you. The second is yet to be discovered.  I think it has to do with holy water because mom got that power when she was pregnant with you both. After she gave birth however, she didn't have that ability." My brother informed.

"So how do we know for sure?" Jake asked.

"Easy. We bring them to holy water." Dad said.

"When?" I asked. "It'skinda getting late and I was hoping to have a good night's sleep tonight since I didn't get to last night."