Chapter 19

Mason's POV

"How many did you win?" I ask Nick as he sits down on the bench next to Blu.

"4. I lost one." He says not really paying attention to me. He starts talking to Blu and I can see the difference in him already. He seemed way happier than he was before even with Meghan. He was way more happy faced. It was good to see him at his happiest because I've seen my little brother at his worst when he tried to cut his his arteries open with glass or stabbed himself in the stomach.

Yet, even though usually I am so happy about seeing my family all happy and good... I still had that void in my heart. Naomi has been out for almost a month. There has been no change and honestly I didn't know ehat to do? We planned a future together - which I didn't tell the boys. They would think I'm stupid to do that with her since so much baggage comes with her. Yet, I have fallen in love with her stupid self. Hee stupid laugh and the way she takes charge of things. How she is emotionally messed just like me and how she is not aware of certain things like others feelings. Like she's numb to it. I miss her stupid smile and I miss her touch and voice. I wasn't losing hope or anything but it became hella frustrating.

Nick and Blu were starting to piss me the fuck off. They were sucking eachothers faces. I could even see their tongues. "Ew." I say throwing my empty can of beer at Nick. "What the fuck that splattered." Nick says jumping back. "The point." I say laughing. "You're disgusting." He says and Blu and the guys just laugh. She wipes lipgloss off his mouth and they stare into eachother soul.

Ryan and the rest of Naomi's friends hung around us. I became particularly close with the twins and their younger brother. The rest just hung around. The twins and their brother got along with everyone. Even Nick. "So whose calling the shots." Liam teases them.

"I do." Ryan says as he was smoking a cigarette. "Really?"

"Yeah. He sucks though." Chase says. That was the younger sibling. The twins Juelz and Seth laugh. "What is going to happen if Naomi never wakes up. Yall gonna be run by Ryan?" Liam asks.

"Not gonna happen." Ryan says. "She'll wake up out of jealousy of how the guys like my ideas better than hers." He says laughing. I didn't hate him but I just didn't like him. He was a little annoying. The fact that he has been with Naomi pisses me off too. The thought of it made me almost rip him apart.

Blu and Nick stared at Ryan. Nick looked like he couldn't stand the sound of his voice. While Blu looked at him confused or something. I mean she did let him get in her pants? Why was she the one annoyed.

-

Today was christmas day andI was going to my parents house for the christmas meal without Nick. Felt a little bumped he was going to that meal instead of this but I was happy that he could find some happiness with his birth family.

As I open the door I could already hear the screaming and laughter and loudness of the mess called my family.

"Merry christmas." I say walking in. "I forgot the presents in the car." I tell Sam and Sophia. "Can you guys get it please?"

"Sure." Sophia says as she skips along with Sam towards the door. "Hi mom." I say hugging her and dad at the same time. "How are you guys."

"Good honey. How are you." She says kissing my cheek. "Did you see Naomi today?"

"Yeah went to see her in the morning." I say and she nods. "Merry christmas." Justin says hugging me. "Merry christmas." I tell him. I fist bump Luke and Alex and sit between them on the couch