Chapter 22

Desi's POV

I had a surprise for Nick this evening. I know how much he liked me being my original brunette so I dyed my hair back to dark brown.

"Hey babe." I say opening my front door. I had just stepped out the shower. I had a towel around my head and around my body as I let him in. "What's up." He says as I kiss his lips. He pulls me in tugging my towel. "Cut it out." I chuckle seeing him smile. "How are you?" I ask as he lets go.

"Good." He shrugs. "And you're no where near ready."

"Yep." I chuckle. "You came an hour early Nicholas. Relax." I say taking his hand to my bedroom. "You can wait here." I say as I walk back into the bathroom to blow dry my hair out and get dressed.

"Is this too much?" I ask Nick as I throw my straightened hair behind my shoulder. We were going to that party of the twins. They set up a skating ramp and places for the children to chill.

"Fuck. Yes." Nick says looking at me as he layed on my bed throwing a tennis ball up against the wall and catching it. He sits up as he sees me and cocks his head.

"You're not blonde anymore

"You're not blonde anymore." He says. "And the dress looks really good on you." He grins. "I'm not wearing this." I say as he stares at me. "Good." He says. "Do you want help taking it off?" He asks and I turn around. "Ofcourse." He gets up and is behind me in a matter of seconds. His fingers glide over my skin before he zips it open as he moves my hair out the way. I let the dress fall on the floor as he turns me around.

"You're doing this on purpose." He says clearing his throat. I look at him and smile as my fingers graze through his beard and over his lips.

"Come on you thought I really was gonna wear that dress for an 18ths birthday party?" I ask and he chuckles before he picks me up making me scream out as I laugh. He throws me on to my bed kicking off his air forces he hoovers on top of me. "Love you." He mumbles to me as he kisses my neck.

-

The party was just these kids running around skateboarding and dancing to music. It wasn't more than 50 kids. Sam and Sophia basically invited what they described as 'just their friends' but it looked more than that really? It was a hell of a lot of seniors.

"Happy birthday." I tell Sophia. She hugs me as I feel her bump. "Hows it going?" I ask her as she sighs. "I'm tired and the party just started." She says. She looked beautiful. Had her make up done. Her hair in big waves as she wore a black dress and a oversized denim jacket. "You look stunning." I tell her. "Thank you." She smiles. "Where is Nick?" She asks

"He was just behind me." I say looking back. I see Nick talking to Mason who sat on top of some wooden blocks. "Is there a problem?" I ask Sophia. "Mason and Naomi were having issues I think? So Mason is a bit grumpy."