Chapter 47

Nick's POV

Its been like a week since the craziness happened. William was finally out of hospital and I needed to speak to him about what happened. I needed to know since he came to my door for help. I needed to know because if I had any parts in this I needed to fix it.

I head to Zoe's house and the kids greet me like they knew me now. We spend an afternoon together and suddenly we was lifelong buddies according to them. Little did they know we shared blood.

"Hey." Zoe says standing in the kitchen. "You okay?" She asks and I nod. "Yeah. I'm good." I tell her. "Came to see Will." I say and she nods.

"Oh. Thats sweet." She smiles at me. Dylan shows me a picture she drew as we walked upstairs. "Thats pretty nice." I tell her and she smiles. "William is very moody." She warns me before I head in.

"Hey." I say knocking. Will was laying on his bed with a cast on his arm. His face was less swollen. Just a bit discoloured.

"Nick." He says as I walk in. "How you feeling?" I ask. I've been in that position a few times myself. It sucked. "Not too good." He mumbles. I sit down on the chair as he sits up. "What brings you here?" He asks

"Came to see if your pillow was alright." I sarcastically say. "So you came to see me?"

"Yep."

"Thats weird."

"Why?" I ask

"That is weird because you never come to see me. Not when im ill or my birthday or Christmas."

"Did you expect me to? Ive known you for like a day or two."

"You knew about my existence for almost a year now? Right? Yet ive seen you like three times."

"Its a bit more complicated than that."

"I get it. You have a shitty relationship with mom." He says. "Listen if you want me to show up I shall be here. I can't read your mind."

"So you would come to my birthday."

"Yeah sure. When is it."

"September." He says and I nod. How was that relevant now. Never knew someone I didnt even know wanted my presence. "You don't talk much do you."

"No."

"How come?" He asks.

"No idea." I shrug not wanting to ruin his image of his mother. "I know why you were adopted you know." He says and I raise my eyebrows. "Mom was 16."

"Yeah." I say realizing he had no clue. "So who did this to you Will."

"You're the only person that calls me Will apart from my friends." He says and I nod. "Its these guys I thought I was friends with."

"What happened?" I ask.

"Its stupid."

"Just fucking tell me already." I say rolling my eyes and he chuckles finding me funny for some reason.

"Theres this girl called Ayesha. She was with this guy I was friends with and then she really liked me I guess. Well she told me? I told her it was weird because she was with my friend. She went and told them I tried it with her."