Chapter 39

Lauren holds the piece of paper in her hands and she feels something inside her drop. She looks up at the girls and see them already looking at her. Lauren quickly stuffs the paper inside her pocket and makes her way back to her seat then puts her headphones in and turns the music up so she can't hear anyone.

All of the girls watch Lauren do this and they know that whatever is on that note must've affected Lauren greatly.

Dinah motions for the girls to come to her so Lauren can have space to herself. The three girls move over on the other couch set and start talking about anything other than what recently happened.

Y/n pulls the flash drive out of the computer and stores it away inside a safe place along with the paper proof of the love songs about Lauren. She clicks on all of the songs and moves them to the trash getting rid of their existence on that computer.

Y/n holds her phone in her hands and calls the familiar number to her. After a few rings, Victoria finally pics up. "Hey girl! Are you back?" She asks happily.

Heading Victorias voice made her happier instantly. "Not yet, Lisa said like an hour and a half longer." Y/n says.

"So what's up? Why did you call?" Vic asks Y/n and Y/n hears her moving around through the phone.

"I need you to pick me up at the airport, it's an emergency." Y/n says softly showing some emotion in her voice.

Victoria instantly realizes this. "Okay I'm going to pick up Shay and we'll be there in an hour." She says and Y/n hears her grab her car keys.

Y/n smiles and closes her eyes trying to relax. "Thank you." She whispers into the phone.

"Are you going to be okay?" Victoria asks Y/n.

"Yeah." Y/n answers simply and she hears Vic sigh into the phone.

"Hold on, cutie. See you soon, love you." Victoria says in a high pitched voice.

"Love you more." Y/n says then hangs the phone up and sits back into her chair. She looks down at her phone and sees a message from Camila.

Camila: you okay? want me to come in?

Y/n: i'm fine :)

Y/n: thank you tho

Camila: ok let me know if you need anything

Y/n doesn't reply and she puts her phone away and decides to finish the song she started.

*-*-*

"Do you think she's gonna come out?" Normani asks Camila as she looks to the door in the back of the plane.

Camila sighs and turns to Normani. "Probably not, she's most likely working on a song." She says amusingly.

Normani can't help the smile forming on her face. "She writes about everything." She states and turns her head so she's looking out the window.

"Okay y'all, buckle up cause we're getting ready to land!" Lisa's voice projects over the speaker of the plane.

Ally instantly becomes worried of Y/n. "What about Y/n? Is there a buckle in there?" She asks Camila.

Camila nods her head. "Of course there is." She says while buckling herself in.

*-*-*