Chapter 67

"I'm not going to bed!" Blue shouts for the hundredth time.

Y/n glares at her. "I already gave you an extra thirty minutes." She says while walking up the stairs with the small child thrown over her shoulder.

Blue hits Y/ns back with her fists. "I wanna keep playing!" She says angrily.

"If you don't get in bed I cant show you some new music." Y/n tells Blue while stepping off of the stairs and into the hallway.

Blue stops hitting Y/n and thinks for a moment. "Fine." She says and surrenders herself.

Y/n smiles at her tactics as she pushes the door open to Blues bedroom. She lays Blue down in her bed then Y/n sits down on the side of it. "I'm gonna show you a song, that is top secret." Y/n tells Blue and the smaller girl has a giant smile on her face. "Remember those girls that came with me last time?" Y/n asks Blue.

"The good ones." Blue says while nodding her head.

"Well we made a song together, and it's one of my favorites." Y/n tells Blue while taking out her phone and scrolling until she finds 'Fools Gold'.

Blue smiles as she hears the song begin. She starts slowly swaying as she listens to Jade sing the first verse. Y/n can't help but smile at Blues reaction.

Little do both of them know, Beyoncé and Jay-Z we're standing right outside of the door listening to the two girls. As soon as the first chorus rolls around, they give each other a look with a giant smile on their faces.

Blue fake wipes a tear from her eyes as the third verse comes on. "Sing it for me." She says before the final chorus comes on.

Y/n smiles before joining in with the chorus. "I let you use me from the day that we first met, but I'm not done yet falling for your fools gold. And I know that you turned it on for everyone you met, but I don't regret falling for your fools gold." She harmonizes with the ending until the song ends.

Blue claps for Y/n, but the claps were louder than Blue could make it which confused the both of them until Beyoncé and Jay-Z walked into the room.

Y/n looks up at them in surprise then smiles at them. "She was just going to bed." She says quickly and Beyoncé brushes her off.

"That song, Y/n, was amazing." Beyoncé says with a proud smile.

"Yeah, like, you need to release it." Jay-Z adds on while nodding his head. "You got more like it?" He asks Y/n.

Y/n nods her head while smiling and taking out her phone again. First, she plays 'Stockholm Syndrome' then she plays 'Story of My Life'.

"Girl! Why the hell aren't these released?" Beyoncé asks Y/n.

"We just made them." Y/n says while closing out of her music app and locking her phone.

"That's not Fifth Harmonize right?" Jay-Z asks Y/n just to be sure.

Y/n laughs a little at his mess up. "No it's not. It's Little Mix." She tells the only man in the room.

"I like them." Blue says with her head in her pillow.

"You guys could take over the charts with Story of My Life and show those bitches how it's done." Jay-Z tells Y/n while pointing his finger at her.

"Hopefully our labels let us do it." Y/n says and the married couple laughs.

"Fuck the label, if they don't we'll help you out." Jay-Z says and Beyoncé agrees with him.

"They defiantly will let you, it's amazing." Beyoncé adds on.