XVI.

LAMENT | XVI.
( 'AMENDS' )

"ROBB HAS BEEN asking for you," Arya said as she sat across from Willa at the breakfast table

"I know," Willa answered, playing with the bacon on her plate, "Sansa and Rickon already told me."

Arya glanced at her confused, "Then why are you still sitting here?"

Willa raised an eyebrow, "Maybe because I don't want to?"

"Okay Sansa what's with the attitude?" Arya asked, a frown growing on her face.

Willa sighed and leaned back in her seat, "That girl hasn't left Robb's room since she got here."

"She's a healer, Willa," Arya told her.

"And I'm Cersei Lannister," Willa mutters sarcastically, "So she's a healer, but she is not a Northern girl, not with that tan. Besides, she doesn't serve him, so why is she here? Maybe to get pregnant by him so she can prance around with King Robb's bastard."

"Does that matter? He is still planning to marry you," Arya replies, forcing a smile. Willa's frown deepens as she stares at the younger Stark girl. Arya frowns, realizing that was not the right thing to say.

"I am the wrong person for this," Arya muttered, but Willa shook her head.

"You're actually the best person for this," Willa said, finally shoving the bacon in her mouth and standing up from her seat, "I'm going to get drunk."

Arya couldn't help but to laugh at Willa's words. Arya was laughing so hard, and her eyes were squeezed shut, that she didn't even realize Willa had left the dining hall.

Willa searched the courtyard for one man in particular, and grinned widely when she found him.

"Theon!"

The Greyjoy turned to her and frowned.

"Why haven't you gone to see Robb?" Willa groaned. The person she least expected to bother her about Robb was Theon, but here he was, bothering her.

"I will tell you after you get me drunk," Willa said with a soft smile, peering up at him through her eyelashes. 

Theon narrowed his eyes at her. Had he been thirteen again he would have fallen for it, but he knew that Willa and Robb were in love and that he didn't have a chance.

"Are you mad? Robb will kill me!" Theon exclaimed.

Willa pouted, "Robb doesn't need to find out. All I want to do is go to Winter Town and drink."

Theon eyed Willa. If getting her drunk would get her to tell him why she was avoiding Robb, then he would do it, besides, Willa was downright embarrassing when she was drunk, so he would be humored.