The End.

So when I was writing this story I had a whole plot planned out and how I was going to execute it, but I just didn't execute certain things right and I felt like the story lost it's magic so, with great disappointment and a heavy heart, I am ending this story.

I may rewrite it, but that wouldn't be for a while, so I'm just going to post what would have been the last chapter of the book, had I executed it correctly.

Please enjoy!

***

LAMENT. | XXIV.
(' THE RED WEDDING ')

WILLA GLANCED UP at the second floor where the band was no longer playing

WILLA GLANCED UP at the second floor where the band was no longer playing. She swore that she saw a crossbow, but she wasn't sure. Her eyes darted over to Robb who was talking to Loras Tyrell, his back to her father.

"Robb!" Willa exclaimed, but it was too late. The men had already begun firing onto the first floor. Men, northern and Tyrell alike were being slaughtered. Willa was dragged beneath the table by Jaime Lannister.

"Jaime!" Willa exclaimed as she saw the arrow in his shoulder, "You're hurt."

"I'll be fine," Jaime said breaking part of the arrow that was lodged in his shoulder, "Margaery and Edric already snuck out the back door. I have to get you there-"

"No, I can't leave without Robb!" Willa said.

"Willa, I have to get you to safety. Your father will kill Robb!" Jaime said, trying to talk sense into her, "He'll kill you!"

"Robb is my husband," Willa said firmly, "I am not leaving without him."

"I swore an oath to protect you, Willa," Jaime said told her, "And I intend to keep that promise."

"Well I made a vow to Robb," Willa said before rushing out from under the table. Her father looked down at her, a smile on his face. Willa looked over to her left to see Robb filled with arrows. He was barely moving, and Willa couldn't help but rush toward him.

"Willa..." Robb said hoarsely.

Tears began to fall down Willa's cheeks as she fell to her knees, "You're going to be okay."

Around them, the massacre continued, but Willa had all of her attention focused on Robb. There was so much blood and Willa wondered if this was it. If her husband was going to die before they ever got to live. If he was going to leave them to raise their child all alone.

"Father stop this!" Willa screamed at the man who sat with a sick smile on his face, "He is the father of my child I demand that you stop this at once!"

Walder let out a laugh, "You demand me? You may be the Queen in the North, but you are no queen here. You demand nothing."

"Then I beg you as your daughter," Willa said pleading, "Please stop."