XIX.

LAMENT. | XIX.
(' WHAT COMES NEXT ')

           THE WEDDING CEREMONY had gone off without a hitch, and despite the previous events that had taken place, Willa was happy, truly happy

THE WEDDING CEREMONY had gone off without a hitch, and despite the previous events that had taken place, Willa was happy, truly happy. Even if it were for only a moment, she had Robb in all the ways that she wanted him. The people of the North were happy as well, with ale flowing left and right. To Willa it seemed like nothing could go wrong.

"Do you think you're pregnant yet?" Robb asked his new bride as he twirled her around the Great Hall. The tables had been pushed aside, making a makeshift dance floor as an upbeat tune played, echoing throughout.

"It's only been a day Robb," Willa said with a laugh, "You must have patience my love."

"I've been patient," Robb says, pulling Willa closer to him. She lets out a soft gasp and meet Robb's blue eyes, "I need an heir."

"And you'll get one," Willa says putting space between her and Robb, "Eventually. We have all of our lives to have children."

Before giving Robb a chance to answer, Willa switches dance partners, ending up in the arms of Edric Rivers.

"Well would you look at that, seems I've stolen the Queen in the North," Edric said cheekily, grinning as he swayed with Willa.

"You are a very brave man," Willa teased as she danced with Edric, "Even though I'm married you continue to make advances."

"I fear I must stop soon if I value my life," Edric was glancing over Willa's shoulder, and she knew he must have been looking at her husband.

"Edric I fear I must ask a favor of you," Willa says softly and she almost fears that he didn't hear her over the cheering and the music.

"What is it?" Edric asks, a worried expression on his face.

Willa squeezed her eyes shut tightly, and exhaled softly. Was she certain that she could do this?

"I have to go to the Twins," she said, "My sister is going to become a hostage of the Lannisters and I cannot allow that."

Edric blinked repeatedly as he looked at her, "Are you mad? Do you think Robb will allow that?"

"I know he won't," Willa replies, glancing over Edric's shoulder, "Which is why I'm coming to you."

She can see the conflict on Edric's face, his loyalty lies with Willa first and foremost, but Robb would have his head if he helped Willa with such a task.

"Willa what are you going to do to save your sister?" Edric settles on asking.

She opens her mouth and closes it because she hadn't thought that far ahead. When she got to the Twins she'd give the Lannisters what they wanted, her. But then what would happen? It wasn't like she could marry Joffrey, she was already a woman wedded and bedded. So what was her plan?