Ch. 1

No One's Pov

There was a boy walking among the crowd in the streets of Gotham City, the most dangerous city where the crime is set on high. He was in a large black hoodie covering his frame, old blue jeans sporting holes in various places, worn out red and white converse, and a red a white T-shirt tearing at the seams. The bot seemed to be taking money from few people who passed him using his powers. But he never took than what he needed.

This very boy turned down into a familiar alley removing the hood from his head revealing raven black hair and cold, emotionless, ice blue eyes. The boys' name was Danny. Danny removed a grate from the wall of an abandoned building revealing a medium sized room partially underground. There was a safe made out of ice, a worn out mattress, and a book bag.

After crawling through the hole, he went to his ice safe to deposit the money he took from the few he passed. He saved the money for food he bought every Friday and stored said food in his book bag. Danny mostly got canned food so the nothing would rot in his little home or book bag.

He went to his mattress to lay down and sleep, but before he could actually sleep, painful memories played like a movie behind his eyelids. The Nasty Burger explosion killing his family, Maddie, Jack, and Jazz, his best friends Sam and Tucker, and even his English teacher, Mr. Lancer. Danny had defeated Dan, but he couldn't make it in time to save them. The GIW tried to capture him, but he got away. Gotham was the best place to hide because of the high crime rates. Therefore, the GIW won't be able to find him.

After a while of reliving memories, his hunger decided to make itself known by sounding like a feral animal growl. Danny goes to his book bag to grab a granola bar, and left his little home to walk in the night.

While walking he notices a lit up billboard with Bruce Wayne on the front. Danny knows the most common criminals because of the news on the street along with commotion about the hero, Batman. Every criminal is scared of Batman except for the Joker and his cronies. He also knows that the famous Bruce Wayne is Batman. Come on where else will batman get really expensive toys to defeat the criminals. Also how does Batman immediately show up right where Bruce Wayne disappears. It's common knowledge because Danny used to do that as well.

Danny noticed that he was walking passed a closed bank when a loud bang was heard accompanied with laughter. He fought with his hero-complex trying to run away when he heard a person talk directly behind him. Not another fruit loop.

"Well lookie here, it's time to play." He figured out it was the notorious Joker since knowing a fruit loop when he hears one. Before he could run or fight back, he saw black dots fill his vision from being hit, and he could feel himself get taken.