Ch. 7

Danny pov

Dick leads me up the stairs into the main mansion. I already know some of the others of the Bat Family will be where the food is. I mean, who doesn't like food? Damian is going to be the youngest even though he is an assassin. That kid can sure hold a grudge on people he has barely met. Alfred is the kick ass butler. The old man could definitely hold his own if threatened. Hell even I don't want to go against him, and I'm half ghost. All I know is that there are several Robin's to where I can't remember their real names and such. I might remember them later. No promises though.

We make it to the dining room, but when Dick is introducing everyone, all I hear are babbles like fish in water. When I finally pay attention, he is done introducing everyone. I was right on Damian though; that kid is giving me a scowl that literally says, "Come near me and I'll castrate you." Hell no to that, I'll just prank him mercilessly. God do I feel old, to believe that I now remember that I may be older than Bruce. Man that accident was close to either forty or fifty years ago when I was either fifteen or sixteen.

Guess it's time to introduce myself. "Hey guys, I'm Danny the resident ghost in your house from now on. Let's hope you don't get on my bad side, alright? Alright." I smiled at the end to seem playful when I was actually serious. Everyone other than Dick and Bruce had flabbergasted looks with their faces look as if they were fish in a bowl of water. 

"Oh come on. You guys have a martian and a few other abnormalities on your team. A half-ghost shouldn't shock you that much." That snapped them out of their daze. Damian looks like he's about to murder me though, and I don't know how to feel that. though He could try, but it wouldn't work.

"Wait, wait, wait, wait. How can you be a half-ghost?" One of the oh genius Robins said. I snicker at my silent remark to his puny intelligence. But, I can't really tell who his who, and I doubt that I ever will.

"Oh I don't know, maybe because I'm half dead due to severe electrocution." At this he turned a pale, clammy, white colored skin tone that I don't even want to know how much whiter he can get.

Bruce decided to step in then and there to deliver the news of him adopting me. Oh this is going to be funny. Especially the look on Damian's face. "Well everyone, I'm going to be blunt. I'm adopting Danny." Damian's face had gotten really pale, and I almost pissed myself as an attempt to prevent myself from laughing. I'm might actually start to enjoy my life again, and it will be because of this odd as hell family.

Dick pov

This might actually be fun having a new little brother. I'm excited really; I really want to show him everything, and be a big brother to someone who might have never had a family because of what he is. For the first time in a long time, I smile a real smile. This kid might actually be what this family needs.

_____________________________________________

Hey guys, sorry for the wait. I won't give you any excuses because I have listed them in earlier chapters. Thank you for sticking with me and happy late New Years.

BlueAsh1