Ch. 13

Danny pov

After the little conversation Bruce and I had in the kitchen, I was in a slightly better mood. Slightly, meaning not very much. And little boy wonder had to do the same exact thing Bruce had done, show up. I really need to remember his name. Was it, Duck, Dick, Dickhead, forget it I can't remember.

I just glare at boy wonder because he is in league with Brucey Boy who is in the other room because of his embarrassment. Hey, I've only got done with half of my first cup of coffee. I need at least three to feel some kind of remorse for those around me.

Boy wonder just gives me a confused look. You can tell this because every emotion the guy is feeling anytime anywhere is shown on his face. This also means that he can't lie worth a damn. Lucky me. But, I just continue to give him my hateful stare. Just then did he have to open his mouth.

"What did I ever do to you this early in the morning." His face is getting red. I wonder if I can make him redder.

"You made me stay up till the wee hours of the freaking morning, and I hate you for it." He just gives me a look trying to process what I just said. After fully processing, he goes beet red.

"How did I make stay up til this morning? I did no such thing." He screeches this at me with a glowing red face.

"Haaah, and why is your head automatically heading in the direction of That anyway. You people with your heads in the gutter this early in the morning. I will never understand it." Boy wonder just went even redder because he just now realized that I didn't mean it in the innapropriate bed time way.

Then he tries to blame me for it when he says, "You're the one who freaking said it, you grumpy caterpillar."

"One, I am not a caterpillar and will make your life a living hell if you call me that again. Two, you thought it that way not me." I just stare at him while saying this knowing there is a deadpanned look on my face, and he continues to be a very bright red.

Boy wonder just gives up talking to me and heads back up to his room. Well that was fun while it lasted. I wonder what I could do to embarrass Alfred. Boy would that be something.

__________________________________________________________

Hey guys, I am sorry for not updating for a really long while haven't been able to catch a break with 3 jobs and school. No, I have not caught that stupid virus. Seriously this whole entire thing has just turned into a joke, and I'm tired of it. Anyway sorry for not updating for a while.

BlueAsh1