Introduction

Story Theme song:

So in this you're just some metal musician from small town in Ohio in the states. But you also produce other types of music because you're not particularly picky. It's just a fun way for you to work through the stress and hard times. This isn't new information though. You post your little dubstep, trap, and rap beats/instrumentals on YouTube. You never get many views though, but as mentioned before you're fine with this.

You're nothing special by American standards, even less so by Korean's. But you're happy and trying to better yourself. You're not skinny or "fit", you're not the most attractive, pretty average maybe a little less than.

You and your band hung out, practiced, and recorded in decent sized shed that an elderly man allowed you to use as long as you kept it clean. He even fixed it and added heating and cooling for you. He became a father figure for the band.

For reference, You're the guitarist and clean vocalist. You've worked hard and used your unique voice to push the messages through your songs. You've suffered depression ever since you were torn from your mother when you were young by your grandmother. Ever since your life's been rough. Your sister was the favorite and you weren't given time to work on yourself. Blue eyes covered by thick rimmed glasses, and hair shaved on the sides and back because it's easier to tame since your hair is wavy and you prefer it to be longer. You have your eyebrow pierced and five total piercings between both ears.

You're vocalist is Raven Black. He's one of your best friends ever since he you and him got into a fight over a cookie in first grade. He had a bad bring up himself. He learned how to scream to metal songs to release the stress. His father was an abusive drunk, and his mother couldn't do much more to help. This led you and Raven to hang out at the shed. Raven is the typical goth in sorts. Long, black hair and piercings across his face. His build is rather sickly thin even though he eats more than anyone else in the band. Him and his fast metabolism. Must be nice!

Your other guitarist is Kristen Gage. She wasn't totally a girly girl, but not really a tomboy. But man could she play. After moving to the school she started hanging out with you and Raven she soon joined you at the shed where you three started writing music. She's a blonde who often dyes her hair weird and different colors. Just 2 piercings in each ear with a slender build. She's always wearing some kind of band shirt.

Your bassist is Jonathan Roberts. An adopted orphan whose life otherwise was pretty well. His adoptive parents became the groups parental figures along with the old man. Just as the others, he ended up hanging at the shed adding bass to your already started songs. He was just a typical looking emo kid, band tees and all.

Your drummer is Luke Held. This guy was a troubled case. He smoked and got suspended from school more than anyone. The typical delinquent. His parents doesn't care what he does as long as he's not bothering them. After offering him your friendship and talking he soon moved his drums into the shed. He started straightening out and graduated alongside the rest of the band. Brown hair and ear lobes stretched enough to fit your hand through. He had a full sleeve of tattoos and face that said he never cared.

Your dj/electronics is Jamie. Jamie's a different kind of guy. He's read Harry Potter and Pendragon at least 100 times each. You were okay with it because, let's be real, so have you. He loves dubstep and metal and has no problem listening to recommendations from any genre. He has his own dubstep project and doesn't really care to make and sell beats. He soon, just like the others, moved his gear into the shed. He was the easiest to pick out. Big Harry Potter style glasses and a clean slate from tattoos and piercings. He stuck out like a sore thumb.

The band was complete and you were getting pretty popular. The dubstep mixed with the breakdowns and Ravens harsh, emotion-filled, screaming vocals paved the road to something no one expected.

For reference you sound similar to this ->  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X4uzvH4acWk

You and your band have decided you wanted to move someplace that's more alive than your small town. You've all been extremely influenced by Asian culture. Whether it was anime, the music, or the history. In fact you have a few songs about Japanese Samurai. The biggest inspiration to your band recently has been Kpop. The language was something you studied a bit for no other reason than you found it beautiful. So after a long discussion you and the rest of the band started looking for a place to rent with enough space for all of you and jobs, in none other than Seoul, South Korea.