15. Stripped Of Thorns

Rose POV

     "I wish I knew why Soojin was being so mean and harsh recently. The way he acted when he pulled me aside was scary. For a moment I thought he was going to hurt me." I said to myself while I hugged my pillow and started crying into it.

     I just want to be happy..

-Flashback-

     "Rose." Came Soojin's voice from a dressing room door, I looked over to him. "I need to talk to you, can you come with me."

     "Soojin, I really don't want to miss hanging out with the group... can we talk la-"

     "No. We need to talk now." He cut me off. "It won't take long."

     I nervously looked over at everyone else, and they assured me they would wait for me outside. Honestly, I didn't want to because of how aggressive he's been recently, but since I hadn't spoken up to anyone, they didn't know. I nervously nodded and followed him into the room.

     "What do you need baby?" I asked scared that I may have done something wrong.

     "What are you doing with them?" He asked stern and straight faced.

     "Baby, they're just friends... I'm dating you." I said nervously twiddling my thumbs.

     "Yeah, right. Just friends. You're cheating aren't you?" He began raising his voice.

     "No, I'm not-"

     "You're LYING!" He yelled slamming his hand on the wall behind me causing me to flinch and start crying.

     "I'm not cheating, I swear baby. Y/n was the only one I talked to and he doesn't talk to me unless he has to for work." I was shaking and speaking quickly at this point, I didn't know what he was going to do.

     "That's a load of bullshit and we both know it. I bet you're all over him while you're "working"." He put emphasis on "working" along with air quotations.

     It was quiet as he walked to the other side of the room. It was really uncomfortable and tense in the room. I was secretly wishing that Y/n would come in at any moment and help me. I kept my head down staring at the ground, I didn't want to look up at him and make him mad by looking scared.

     Out of nowhere a vase shattered next to my head causing me to scream and fall to the floor leaning against the wall crying harder than before.

     "I'm not telling you again, if I catch you flirting with any of them, you will regret it." He said, then walked out and slammed the door behind him.

     I sat there crying and shaking. I eventually picked myself up the best I could, walked over to the sink that was in the bathroom of the dressing room, cleaned myself up, and fixed my makeup. I don't want anyone to know what happened. Please Y/n, I need your shoulder again. You're the only real guy friend I have, why do you hate me.

-Present Time-

     I lifted my head resting it on top of the pillow and saw the neon light that Y/n bought me. It was shaped like a rose. He's so thoughtful and genuine. I should have noticed that Soojin was like this before, he was always kind of sleazy. Jennie unnie always said he would flirt with any girl that was around. Why does love have to make you so dumb.

     I picked up my phone and hovered over Y/n's contact. Would he even wanna hear from me? Probably not after how last night went. He was so mad he didn't even wanna go with us. Is it because I asked Soojin out, Y/n? No, there's no way someone as amazing as you would be interested in me. I wish you would just talk to me and tell me what's going through your head. Maybe Lisa could tell me what I did, she's been a lot nicer recently. I guess that means Y/n kept his promise even though hates me he still looked out for me.