17. Nothing

Y/N POV

I somehow managed to slip out of bed without bothering Lisa and made myself something small for breakfast. Just some toast with jelly on it. I turned YouTube to watch while I made the food and ate. Nothing too special, just some Kpop related videos, some videos from new metal bands that I missed as of recent, and some comedy videos.

I had just finished a piece of my toast when a pair of arms wrap around my shoulders and a chin rested on one of my shoulders. I looked back and saw Lisa sleepily smile at me.

"Toast?" I offered holding up the plate.

"Mmm, looks tasty." Lisa took the last piece on the plate and sat down next to me. "Oh, Kristen asked me to tell you that you guys are running low on strings. She was coming up from the basement and I ran into her on the way down."

"Okay, I'll have to order a couple boxes online. I'll do it later today." I said while I was cleaning up what I used to make the toast. "Did she say she needed some now?"

"I don't know, she was heading for the shower when I saw her." Lisa responded as she took a bite from her toast. "So what do you have planned for today?"

"Just turning things into Mr. Yang today I worked on in the downtime." I said sitting back down next to her. "I finished everything he needed done. After that, I'm gonna head over to the JYP building to talk with Mr. Park."

"You're not leaving Yg, are you?" Her smile faded, replaced with a scared expression.

"No, I'm not leaving YG." I laughed. "Mr. Yang gave me the okay to help out JYP as well, so I'm just gonna see what he may need help with after my week break. That's also why I finished everything for Mr. Yang already."

The scared look on her face relaxed and formed into a relieved one. "Don't scare me like that! I don't wanna lose my bestie!"

I just laughed at her adorable reaction to the possibility of me leaving YG. I checked my phone to check the time. "What time is your meeting with Mr. Yang?"

"He said he wants us there no later than two." She replied as she finished her toast.

"Well, it's one now, you wanna get a shower and get dressed, we can ride up together and you can have the other girls meet you there." I said getting up from my chair. "You can go with the girls too, if you want, that's all up to you."

"No, I would love to go with you!" She said excitedly getting up from the table. "I'll see if Kristen's done in the shower and get ready."

Lisa texted the other members and told them she would be at the YG building by two and then took off to get ready. While she got ready I opened my laptop and made sure I had all the files ready and loaded onto a thumb drive. Really wish he would just let me upload to something like google docs, or email, but he's a little paranoid about people hacking into the YG computers and accounts and leaking music. So thumb drives do make sense in a way, I guess. I slipped the drive into my pocket and turned around to see Lisa walk into my room with just a towel loosely draped over her small frame. It just barely covered her chest allowing more than enough cleavage to show, and falling just under her crouch, just barely covering her body.

Her face went red as she quickly covered it. "I'm sorry!"

"It's okay, Lisa." I looked down and shielding the view from my eyes. "I'll leave and let you get dressed."

She quickly got dressed and put on her makeup, then came down the steps with her face still red. "I'm sorry, Oppa I didn't know you were in your room."