12. The Halloween Show

Quick warning before we get into this chapter, there is a bit of language in this one. Mostly in the videos, so skip the videos if that's something that bothers you. But, other than that, please, enjoy!

Y/n POV

We had stayed up practicing late last night, so we were just waking up at around two in the afternoon. At least by then we were all in the kitchen accompanied by the girls from Blackpink. Thankfully we had a pretty big table, I mean, we had too since there was six of us living here. We were all talking amongst ourselves about various things while we were waiting on the shuttles that YG had arranged for us to take our gear and us to the venue where we would be playin.

We didn't have to wait too long for the shuttles though. They pulled in and the team knocked on the door to get our gear. We let them in and they had the appropriate things packed up pretty quickly and the band, as well as Blackpink, got into the other to make our way there. On our way Jisoo and Lisa started an "Atlantis" chant, joined soon by Jennie, Rose kept quiet mostly. The band just kind of laughed and joined in. It was a bit weird, but it helped calm our nerves and get us in the zone to put on our best show.

Lisa looked over at me. "Are you okay, Y/n?"

"Yeah, I'm just a bit nervous for the show." I said with an awkward smile.

"Relax, you guys have been practicing really hard. I'm sure the show will be absolutely perfect!" She said reassuringly.

"Thanks Lisa." I said feeling a bit more relaxed.

It wasn't long until we pulled into the venue. Everyone helped carry things onto the stage for sound check. The girls took the drum pieces in as Luke set them up and the guys carried the amps and stands in began setting them up. After about a half hour of setting up and restringing instruments, we proceeded to the sound check. We started playing a few songs together so the sound guy could level out everything. We got the levels right then we went out for a small meal and to buy a pack of water to have some on stage for hydration.

"Is that everything?" Jisoo asked as we pushed our cart out to the shuttle.

"Looks like it." Jon said looking at the paper where he had made the list.

"Sweet, back to the venue to get ready. Only got an hour left before the doors open to the public." Raven said helping put things in the back.

"Sounds like a plan." I replied closing the hatch.

We got back and moved the water and snacks into the dressing room we shared. We invited the girls back of course. We discussed things we would do with props we bought as well as how we would transition from one song to another, and when we would stretch a part of a song to talk with the crowd.

"This show is gonna be so awesome!" Lisa said with excitement. "Your guys plans sound like so much fun!"

"We hope so," I laughed out. "You guys should put your masks and hats on and get to the VIP box Mr. Yang arranged for you."

"You're right!" Jennie said, "we lost track of time."

The girls bowed to us and waved as they left the room and made their way to the VIP section. It was getting close to stage time. We had ten minutes until we were on. Luke was hammering away at his drum pad warming up, myself and Kristen plucked away warming up on our guitars, Jon warmed up on his bass, Raven was doing vocal warm ups, and Jamie was setting up all the synths for the songs we had planned to play. That's when the door opened and the event manager popped his head in.