16. Just To See You Smile

Y/n POV

     Soojin slammed the car door closed and walked up to me, "I'm just here to give you a warning."

     "What do you mean a warning? I haven't done anything to you!" I said furrowing my eyebrows.

     "I know you're convincing Rose to cheat on me with you." He said getting closer and pointing his finger in my face.

     "What are you talking about?" I retorted.

     "Rosie's not cheating on you!" Lisa said with a raised voice from behind me. "It sounds more like you're feeling guilty about something!"

     "Shut up, bitch!" He said pulling a knife out of his pocket and opening it. "I swear to god I will end you, Y/n."

     "I'm sure that would look good on your group, huh?" I shot back. "You really think Mr. Yang won't ask questions?"

     "Oh, you think you're SO important, don't you!" He raised his voice.

     He lunged at me, knife pointed toward me. I stepped slightly to the side, grabbed his wrist and connected my elbow to the side of his face. While I still had a hold of his wrist that held the knife he threw a left hook, which I avoided by ducking under the arm I held putting me behind him. I kicked the back of his knee causing him to fall to his knees while I held his hand up in a position that would be uncomfortable for him, then took the knife from him. I switched hands then lifted him up. I spun him around meeting a kick to his forehead sending him back a bit and to the ground. I looked up at Lisa whose mouth was wide open with her hand over it and smiled at her.

     Soojin staggered to his feet holding his forehead with his left hand and babying his right. He looked up at me clearly enraged.

     "Hey, dumbass." I said getting his attention, and it obviously bothered him because his face was getting angrier. "My introduction to Korean culture was Taekwondo."

     He got up and charged at me and went to throw a punch but I grabbed his wrist and put my hand on his back and slammed him chest first into the railing meant to keep you from falling off the side of the overlook.

     "When I let you go you have two choices, Soojin." I said taking calm steady breaths. "You can either get back in your car and leave, or you can try again and go over the railing and it looks like a pretty long drop."

     I let him go and he pushed back off the railing gasping for air. he gave me a dirty look and pushed himself back to his feet with his hands.

     "You look really stupid. You say I'm convincing Chaeyoung to cheat on you, but every time you barge in and start shit, I'm with Lisa." I say gesturing back to her. "I mean really. Use your head."

     I folded the knife back up and threw it over the side then looked him dead in the eyes. He backed off and got into his car and drove off. Once he was out of sight Lisa ran over to me and threw her arms around my neck.

     "Oppa, are you okay?" She started crying.

     "I'm fine, Lisa, are you okay? You seem pretty shaken up." I asked and she just nodded in response.

     I held her and rocked her back and forth to help calm her down. "I'm here, Lisa, it's okay. I'm okay, you're okay."

     We stayed like that for a bit until she had stopped crying. These girls are cute no matter what they do, I swear. I brushed the hair out of her face and wiped the tears from her cheeks.

     "Hey, let's sit down and look out over the city, I'll hold you if you want still." I aid and she smiled cutely.

     "I'd love to, Oppa." She replied with a smile.

[Complete] The Rose That Changed My Life [Rose x reader]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें