4. Broken Glass

Y/N POV

My alarm went off for work. I slowly opened my eyes and turned it off. I laid there looking up at the ceiling. Was it all a dream? I picked up my phone and checked the date. No, it really happened.

"Rose..." I said to myself letting my voice trail away from me.

I sat up and rubbed the tired out of my eyes. One thing's for sure, this weight has to go. Diet for sure. Though it's easier to eat healthy here in Korea, so it should be easier than back in America. I reached over and grabbed my glasses. That's when I noticed the crunching noise. I let out a sigh and put my glasses on and looked over to the corner.

"Really, Jon?" I asked rubbing my temples.

"What?, you can fantasize about this Rose all you want, just pretend I'm not here." He said chewing something.

"Didn't I lock the door?" I asked

"Yeah..." He replied. "Am I not suppose to come in when it's locked?"

"Are you eating my snacks?" I asked I asked in a "wtf" sort of voice.

"No..." He said reaching into the bag of chips and taking a bite.

"OUT!" I yelled pointing at the door. "

"But-" He started to say but was cut off by my forceful pointing.

We sat there holding eye contact for a moment until he quickly grabbed a handful of my snacks and ran out of my room. I just shook my head.

"I want the lock pick set on my dresser by the time I get home from work!" I yelled after him.

I got up and went to bathroom to grab a shower. After I was done and getting dress a knock came on the door.

"Y/N? Your girl groups here, they wanna walk to work with you." Kristen Said through the door.

"Be out in a minute," I replied putting the rest of my clothes on.

I brushed my teeth, put on deodorant and pulled my hair back into the usual small bun to keep it out of my face while I work. I double checked myself, threw on my rings and wristbands and walked out. When I got into the kitchen area where they were waiting Luke was sitting there talking to them.

"So, like... you into whips and-" He didn't get to finish cause I slapped the back of his head.

"I know we practically got you out of a barn," I said grabbing my guitar off the corner of the kitchen where I left it last night, "But could you have a little respect for people hotter than you."

"Hey, I'm hot as hell!" He shot back.

"With the lights off... in the middle of the night." Kristen chimed in with a laugh.

"So this is my dysfunctional family," I said motioning may hand to the kitchen. "The one with the coffee by the counter is Kristen, she plays guitar alongside me. The one with the Harry Potter glasses is Jaime, He plays any and all the electronics. He makes the dubstep parts, plays the keys, all that. The one sitting on the counter eating my snacks is Jon, he's the bassist. The one that lacks any respect at the table is Luke, feel free to ignore him. He plays drums. Annnd... hey Raven!" I yelled and ravens head poked out of his doorway, "Come here, that's Raven, he's the one that does the screams."

He walked out and stood in the kitchen, "Everyone, this is Lisa, Jisoo, Jennie, and Rose." I introduced them and everyone exchanged waves and hellos.