25. A new chapter

Rose POV

I woke up and gave Y/n a peck on the cheek lightly as to not wake him up. I got up from the bed and turned off Y/n's alarm so it wouldn't wake him. It's been two weeks since his bands last show and Jamie's memory still lingers vividly in his head. I know this because he's been having nightmares ever since. They're not as bad now, but they still happen. Today was the day that we were going to see our new house and start figuring out what to do for furniture. Y/n had planned to go into work to get the files for the things he would have to work on, but I texted Mr. Yang and told him I wanted him to rest. Everyone at YG has been understanding of the situation, so there was no problem in letting him get the files later.

Lisa, Jisoo unnie, and Jennie Unnie have told everyone about our engagement, so the one day I went in for the meeting I had with the boss I was greeted with congratulations and condolences for Jamie's passing. Mr. Yang mainly wanted to see me to give me the "You can't slack off now that you're engaged to be married" speech, but then congratulated me like everyone else. He also gave me the money earned from the tribute show for the funeral.

I got ready for the day, putting on my white, off-the-shoulder dress with my skin tight safety shorts under them. The dress was short, I didn't want any accidental shows happening, if you catch my drift. Y/n bought it for me to celebrate the comeback and I wore it in America, but I think it's really cute and sexy, so it's fine. I met Kristen in the kitchen to make Y/n something for breakfast.

"He holding up okay?" Kristen asked me sipping her coffee at the table as I began making something small for breakfast.

"Yeah, the nightmares are slowing down." I answered, "I'm hoping that seeing the new house will give him something else to focus on."

"I hope so, too." She agreed. "Having to furnish a house should be enough. Besides that, you'll have a couple kids running around too."

"Yeah, it's gonna be amazing." I finished plating the food and offered a plate to Kristen. "Would you like an egg sandwich? I'm gonna take Y/n's up to him."

"I would love some, Rosie." She smiled and took the plate.

I went to Y/n's room and sat the plate down on his night stand. Moving the hair out of his face, I kissed his forehead.

"Hey, baby." I said softly stroking his hair as he started to wake up a little. "I brought you up an egg sandwich. On toast of course."

Without getting up he pulled me down to cuddle, causing me to giggle. I gave in and cuddled closely to him. This is the best feeling in the world and I hope I can experience it many more times.

"Come on, baby. You gotta get ready so we can go pay on the house." I giggled before our lips met and I melted into him. I could never get over how good kissing him felt.

"Promise me you'll never leave me..." He said in a serious and shaky tone. "I love you too much to lose you too."

"Baby, I'm never leaving you. I said yes to you, didn't I?" I stroked his hair as I spoke. "That's never going to change."

I got out of the bed again and helped him sit up, then laid the plate of food on his lap. He began eating as I rubbed his back. This man is mine, and I plan to make him the happiest man on Earth. After he had swallowed some of the food that he chewed and I pulled his face toward me and kissed him with as much love as I could muster.

"Come on, hurry up and get ready. I'm excited to see the place!" I sung excitedly making him smile.

"I'm coming princess, it shouldn't take me long to get ready." He said with a smile. "Hey, princess."