27. Happiness

Y/n POV

Chaeyoung and I was woken up by a softly and shakily spoken 'Appa... Eomma...'. Looking over I saw Ella standing in the doorway holding the teddy bear I bought her and rubbing her eyes. I laid on my back and Chaeyoung propped herself up on her elbow.

"What's wrong, sweetie." Chaeyoung asked sleepily.

"I had a bad dream..." She said nearly crying.

She had one the night before as well. I had called Mrs. Eun and she told me that she had been having nightmares ever since she got to the orphanage.

"Come on, you can sleep up here with us tonight." I said moving over making room for her. "We'll get you a nightlight and some stuff to help you sleep better tomorrow, Princess."

Ella crawled up into bed between me and Chaeyoung and got under the covers. Both her and Chaeyoung cuddled up to me, and I gave both a kiss on the forehead. I wrapped my arm around both resting it on Chaeyoung's waist. Ella buried herself as far into me as she could, already asleep. I looked up to catch Chaeyoungs sparkling eyes and smile.

"I love you, Y/n." She said softly, still smiling at me.

"I love you too, baby." I said and we both drifted to sleep.

I woke up in the morning with the girls now cuddling on Chaeyoung's side of the bed. I pushed the hair out of Chaeyoung's face. I softly propped myself up and kissed both their foreheads and then got out of bed. I looked back and just thought about how much I love my girls. I smiled then got prepared for the day and woke the boys up to get ready for practice.

~

Life's great now. It's been a year since we adopted the kids and we've gotten married. I have a loving family, great friends, and a perfect career. Ella spends a lot of time with Chaeyoung while she's home, and even got scouted by Mr. Yang to model and act. An entire family of creatives, what more could you want? Sometimes I had to travel with Ella for her acting, and sometimes, uncle Raven or aunt Kristen would accompany her. Ella doesn't have nightmares anymore either.

Ming and Shu's debut was a success. Their group gained a lot of traction. No surprise, they had help from Stray Kids and Twice. Mina absolutely adores them. She sometimes watches them When me and Chaeyoung are busy, they don't mind though they lover her just as much as she does them. Although they loved hanging out with aunt Lili and Chichoo, Lisa and Jisoo if it wasn't obvious.

I went on to produce for some popular tracks from multiple groups. Blackpink became more popular as They began to release more and more music. If you were wondering about Soojin and BadBad, well, Soojin recently was released from jail and joined SM and debuted with other YG rejects called OCB. Stands for Outcast Boys. Not sure what SM was going for, but they soon got buried pretty hard when they released a diss track on BadBad because BadBad responded. With my help and a while in my studio, Soojin's new group learned why you don't mess with a group of sharp tongued rappers. Not to mention I called on Bobby and Suga for help. Suga actually guested at the end to put that final nail in the coffin. Never seen someone verbally murder someone that harshly before.

Oh, BadBad is doing amazing too. In just a short time after debut they quickly crawled up and became the second most popular boy group.

Don't worry I'm getting to my old band mates. Well, not so old band mates. See, YG extended a contract to us. About six months after our 'last show' people began writing to YG. They were thanking us for saving their lives, compliments on how much they liked our music, and telling YG he should sign us as a self producing group. He called me into his office and pointed me to ten decently big boxes and told me they were filled and overflowing with letters wanting us to continue, and to do so under YG's flag. According to him fans want it because it would look good on mine and Chaeyoung's relationship as well. After calling the rest in to discuss it, we decided to debut as the first YG metal band. The name? The Soul Of Jamie. Our first single? Youngblood. Our fan base? Survivors. We exploded over night.