21. Destination: America

Y/n POV

I woke up on Friday at about noon with the familiar weight of Chaeyoung laying with her head on my chest, arm slung over and resting on my shoulder. The sound of her cute, soft, steady breathing filling the air as I brushed her hair from her face to behind her ear getting a better look at her beautiful face. I smiled realizing that this girl that was laying next to me was mine. How did I get this lucky, I wondered to myself. She's seriously the cutest thing. She could look cute doing literally anything.

I rubbed my eyes, stretched and reached for my glasses on my nightstand as softly as I could trying not to wake her up. No dice, she began stirring and then lifted her head rubbing her eyes tiredly. She took a deep, quick breath through her nose.

"Oppa?" Her raspy morning voice croaked.

"Yes, Princess?" I responded as I rubbed her back.

"Good morning, baby." She smiled at me then tackled me with a hug.

"Good morning, baby girl." I said pulling her tighter into the hug.

"I love you!" She spoke happily, sounding much more awake and pressing her lips to mine.

"I love you too," I laughed as we pulled apart.

"You're going with Rm and the boys today, right?" She asked.

"Yeah, I assume you and the other members are hanging out today?" I yawned stretching further than I had before.

She hummed and nodded. We got up and I went to the restroom to get ready so she could change in the bedroom. After changing she joined me while I brushed my teeth, deciding to brush hers as well. I gave her a peck on the forehead as I left her to do her hair and makeup went downstairs to meet up with the guys. As expected, when I entered the kitchen RM, V, and Jimin were there. I guess Jungkook decided he wanted to go as well as he was also there along with my band mates. Good thing we had gotten the big table. We had expected we would invite friends over, but we've been consistently having a good few more than anticipated.

"Well, good morning sexy!" Jungkook winked at me.

"Missed your chance, Kookie, Chae got me." I joked back

"No fair!" He faked cried making everyone laugh.

The doorbell rang and Raven jumped up to get it. "Breakfast!" He had ordered McDonald's for everyone apparently. Chaeyoung joined us eventually and we ate while we talked.

"Hey, guys?" Jaime spoke up breaking out of the distracted trance he seemed to have been in. "Let's throw a party. You know, to celebrate friends and my birthday . I'll pay for everything, I'll need someone to come with me to get beer if you guys want it though. We can do it Sunday since everyone's busy today and Saturday."

Right, I never mentioned that Jaime was only seventeen. See, he graduated high school when he was fourteen. He's a child genius. He's actually taking online college courses for tech related stuff and ahead in his "class". The reason we met him at the school was because he was taking the music course at the school and had always showed up early and stayed late to practice. Hell of a kid if you ask me. That's why he could only get a job at a small store. He never really had a job before we moved. He learned most of the Korean we needed to survive in the first week here, minus the alphabet, he learned that on the flight over. By the second week here he was fluent

Everyone but the BTS boys was down for it. "We leave Sunday for the tour, but don't hold of for us." Rm laughed.

Once we finished RM, V, Jungkook, and Jimin dragged me out and we headed out for the mall. I drove that way we wouldn't have to wait for a shuttle to pick us up.