Vansh Alwar

Hale looked at Vansh. The man looked  tired and drained. The healer came. They took him to the nearest infirmary. Hale stood by his side as they treated him. Vansh, once he recovered, was looking at Hale, still lying on the infirmary bed. 

"Hey"

"Hey"

"Are you sure you want an alcoholic ex-footballer, a former hunter,  whose wolf might or might not recover for your mate and husband?" asked Vansh. Hale smiled as he kept his hand on Vansh's.

"I am sure," he bent down and looked at Vansh questioningly. Vansh squeezed his hand and Hale kissed on Vansh's forehead

"I hope I am enough to hold you down here," said Hale and Vansh looked at him and smiled but did not say anything. 

"Heard a lot about you from Ahem and our little Ike," said Vansh.

"Do you call him little to his face?" asked Hale smiling.

"No, I call him kiddo to his face and call him little out of his hearing range. On a serious note, I practically see no difference between Atrey and him. Both are our kids," said Vansh.

"Hmmh, I am glad that I will have the two of them - Zal and Ike here too," said Hale.

-------------------------------------------

They started for pack house soon enough. Hale refused to leave Vansh's side and was therefore slowly heading towards the palace. They even saw each other's wolf forms. Both were grey wolves. While Hale's eyes shone a bright blue, Vansh's was a brownish one.

Once they reached the house, Hale saw Iker rushing out, following Avadh who looked furious as he stormed over to them.

"Why was I not informed that you were injured?  I was not even able to feel it," said Avadh. 

"Let them breathe," said Iker grabbing Avadh's wrist and rubbing his hand over it soothingly. Avadh closed his eyes and breathed in and out, calming down.

Vansh placed his arm on Avadh and hugged him.

"I am okay- alright? Don't fret," said Vansh.

"I shouldn't have sent you out there," said Avadh, running his hand through Vansh's hair and then Avadh looked at Hale.

"Hale, are you both- " Avadh looked between them and his lips quirked and he looked at Iker who was looking in equal awe. 

"I can't believe this," he said as he hugged them both and kissed on both of their foreheads and cheeks.

"Are you both okay? " asked Avadh as he did the same, dropping a kiss on their cheeks and forehead as he ruffled their hair, all without loosing his stoic expression.

"Yeah, atleast we will be," said Hale taking Vansh's hand in his and looked at the man who just smiled and said
" I guess."

----------------------------------------------

Avadh was angry at himself. How could he have been so careless and send Vansh? He had been able to see what happened after they arrived home and he was absolutely horrified by what his brother and brother in law had to go through.

"It is not your fault. You had banned him from fighting," said Iker. 

Avadh looked at him.

"But I knew his nature and I still sent him," said Avadh.

"It was your duty as the King to send the best men and you sent yours. He was not supposed to fight, but he did which is brave of him but unfortunate. He is fine now. I love him like I love my own brothers and you should know that he will never want you to hurt over this," said Iker. He stopped and flushed realising what all he just spilt.

"Iker-"

"Let's not talk about us now. I - I need time," said Iker and walked off. Avadh looked on. 

---------------------------------------------------

Hale sat next to Vansh as he rested in his room- now their room. Vansh looked at Hale.

"I used to play. Football meant life to me. I was not bad either- I was one of the best and then one fine day I just- Asinon had a personal grudge. He- His brother was one of the rogues killed by me. I- the kid was young and I was a hunter. My bloodthirst for rogues was high and when he shifted before dying my sword in him - he was only 15. Too young, rogue, but too young. He had got into the group without Asinon's consent. I can imagine what I would do if I lost any of my brothers, including Iker, Zal and Alpha Cristian. I don't blame him," said Vansh.

"That's why you stood there, ready to let the axe hit you. You feel guilty," said Hale.

"I am guilty. And yes, that was one of the reasons. I could also feel my wolf slowly wasting away. I thought my days are limited and an end at Asinon's hand did not seem bad," said Vansh.

Hale looked at him. He bent down and kissed Vansh. Vansh looked at Hale surprised. 

"Are we going to mate now?" asked Vansh.

"Yes, we are," smiled Hale as he slowly undressed his Alpha. Vansh looked on, amazed.

When he finally had Vansh's manhood out, Hale was blushing furiously. Vansh could only call Hale's name out in pleasure as he kissed every inch of Vansh's body.

"Hale, I want you," said Vansh.

Hale smiled as he pulled the comforter on them as he lowered himself on Vansh's cock. It was a unique mating. And then Hale felt his Alpha gain strength. He gasped when Vansh upended them and was driving into him and finally filled him.

Hale was sure that within nine or so months, he will be holding a little Vansh in his arms.

 Vansh bit down hard on their mark and Hale did the same.

The alpha looked at him.

"You do realise that you just knocked me up?" asked Hale.

"I did?" asked Vansh.

Hale smiled.

"We will see, won't we?" he said.

-------------------------------------------------

Zal looked at Viraat who was asleep on his bed. Zal ran his hand through Viraat's hair. He sent a message to Ilse that he wouldn't be returning. He was going to stay home, here with Viraat. He could see the separation from the homeland was taking its toll on Viraat. Zal kissed on Viraat's hair who just then opened his eyes.

"When are we leaving to Ilse?" asked Viraat.

"We are not. I would rather stay here. This is my home now," said Zal.

Viraat looked at him.

"I love you more than anything in this world you know,  even this land," said Viraat and Zal blushed a  bit but stood his ground.

"Shut up and now, go back to sleep. You did not sleep properly," said Zal and Viraat obeyed.

Zal looked at his sleeping form.

"I love you too, you indecent, impish idiot,", thought Zal.