15 (Edited)

EVELYN'S POV
Tonight is the military ball, and a couple days after Oli had asked me to go so I went shopping with Harper.

Oli was going to be picking me up in a few hours so I started to get ready.

I took a shower and did everything needed in there, when I got out I started on my makeup.

Consisting of, concealer, powder, bronzer, blush, highlight, brows and mascara, I then put on a nude lipstick to finish it off.

I then got to work on my hair, it has gotten quite long so I had to section it so I could curl it properly, once I was done with my hair I slipped my dress on.

Then put on my nude heels and then put on all my jewelry and I swapped out my current earrings for a diamond pair.

I then decided to put on a glowing body lotion and then perfume to top it off.

I grabbed my nude clutch and put my phone gum and other essentials in it.

And just as I was giving myself a once over I heard the doorbell go off.

Walking downstairs to the door I unlocked it and opened it, to reveal Oli in his three-piece suit.

"God, il mio amore, you're so gorgeous," Oli started making me blush.

"Thank Oli, you look rather dashing as well," I smirked.

"Damn right I do, but it's all for my babygirl." He confirmed.

He stuck his arm having my loop mine with his.

"Shall we babygirl?" He asked.

"Well shall." I laughed as we stepped out the apartment and I locked the door.

He walked me to the car and opened my door letting me climb in before shutting it and then he rounded to his side of the car.

As he started driving he laced our fingers together.

"Honestly, il mio amore. You look stunning, I'm gonna be fighting guys off you all night." He joked.

"As long as you don't fight yourself off then we're good." I joked back.

"Aww, baby does that you want me?" He joked.

"Damn right I want you, look at you, you think you're gonna have to fight guys off me? If anything I'm gonna have to fight the girls off you." I told him.

"Well, you're in luck because I only have eyes for you." He told me.

"Aww, baby I love you so much," I said leaning over to peck his cheek.

"I love you more, babygirl." He said back with a smile.

The rest of the car ride consisted of us bantering back and forth with each other before we finally made it to the venue.

We got there Oli, of course, opened my door and helped guide me into the ballroom part of the venue.