40 (Edited)

EVELYN'S POV
Me and Oli got up fairly early the next morning, we both took showers and I did light makeup while he did his hair and I just ended up throwing mine up in a bun.

We then needed to get dressed and for whatever reason Oli wanted to match so we both wore Adidas clothing from head to toe we but had hats on a shirt from them and a jacket as well as pants and shoes he just wanted to go all out today I guess...

Once we were both ready we grabbed our stuff but of course before we could actually go anywhere I just had to throw up and then finally after that, we were able to leave.

Once we were out the door and we walked over to the car, of course, Oli wanted to take the Audi we got in me before Oli but what else is new.

"Okay, where do you want to eat at?" He asked as we backed out of the driveway and onto the main road.

"We can just go to Starbucks and then go elsewhere for lunch, for these types of appointments," I explained to him.

"Okay, that's fine." He said as we turned down the road that leads to the Starbucks we go to.

When we got there I got a pink drink and croissant except instead of a pink drink he got a tea.

Once we got everything we left getting back into the car so we could hopefully make to the doctors in time.

"I can't wait to see the baby," I told Oli as I very much gushed just thinking about it.

"I know it's gonna be so exciting when do you get to hear the heartbeat?" He asked.

"Oh we won't be able to hear it for a while I'm not super far along and you don't usually hear until the 6th or 7th week maybe even eight it just depends," I explained to him as he grabbed my hand and laced our fingers.

We continued talking and we were about five minutes out of being at the doctor's when I realized I really needed to pee.

"Crap babe I need to pee so bad." I groaned.

"It's okay we're almost there and then you can go." He told and he stroked his thumb over my hand I guess trying to soothe me.

"No I can't my bladder has to full so they can do a proper ultrasound," I explained.

"Oh, well then ignore anything I tell you." He joked.

We finally got there and Oli got out rounding the front of the car to get to my side to open the door helping me out.

Once we were out we walked hand and hand to the entrance, once we were in we walked to the front desk to sign in which I did but they then gave me a clipboard to fill out.

So me and Oli sat down while I did that, It was just asking random questions like is this your first pregnancy any history of cancer things like that and when I finally got it done which really only took ten minutes to fill out I gave it back to the front desk clerk and went and sat back down with Oli as we waited to get called back.

After about 15 or so minutes of waiting, we were finally called back.

"Evelyn Ferrari?" The nurse said as she stepped out from the side door of the office.