37 (Edited)

EVELYN'S POV
I and Oli had gotten up around five this morning after our week-long honeymoon in New York and we were finally leaving today.

We packed up all our stuff once we had gotten ready, once we had made sure that we had everything we got in the elevator to head down to the lobby.

When we got to the lobby we went over to the front desk to check out.

"Hi, we'd like to check out," Oli said.

"Okay, what room did you have?" He asked.

"We had the honeymoon suite," Oli told him.

"Okay, did you guys enjoy your stay?" He asked as he typed into the computer.

"We did thank you so much." We told him.

"Okay, you guys are all checked out thank you for staying with us please back and join sometime." The front desk clerk said.

"Okay thank you have a good day." We said as we grabbed our bags and walked out of the hotel.

When we walked out we were thankfully able to haul down a cab quickly.

We loaded our stuff in the taxi and got in telling the driver to go to the airport.

We got to the airport about ten minutes later and I paid the drive while Oli got our stuff out the trunk, once we got our stuff we walked into the airport and went to through security before we were able to check our bags.

Once we got our bags checked we were able to board the plane, once on the plane, we put our carry-ons in the overhead compartment.

"Did you enjoy New York babygirl?" Oli asked once we had sat down and put our seatbelts on.

"I did I can't wait to go back one day, did you enjoy it?" I asked.

"Love, it could've have been the worst trip ever and I still would have enjoyed it because you were there, but yes to answer your question yes I very much enjoyed it. Especially the stuff that when on in the bedroom." He said whispering the last part about the bedroom.

"Oh my gosh shut up we're on a plane and there are other people," I told him laughing as I hit his arm, making him chuckle.

We continued talking until the flight attendant said that we were about to take off.

Once we took off we both took our seatbelts off.

"So I know we haven't been using protection this entire week so how long exactly until you should find out if your pregnant? Oli asked in a whisper when he put his mouth next to my ear.

"Probably within the next three weeks if I am I should find out around that time," I explained to him.

"That long? damn, I need these next three weeks to go by fast then." He said making us laugh.

"I know it's going to be so exciting," I said smiling already thinking about the possibility of being pregnant.

"When we get home and we're all settled in can we talk more about it?" He asked.