49 (Edited)

EVEYLN'S POV
Today I was going to be doing the nursery which I really only needed to decorate.

Thankfully Oliver had done the dresser, changing table and crib before he left for work.

I had been doing laundry all day since you have to use a certain type of laundry detergent.

So with everything ready to be placed in the nursery, I started on the crib which all I had to do was put the fitted sheet on the mattress of the crib.

I put the little pillows in the crib as well as a blanket on the edge of it, and then on the wall in front of the crib, I put the letter of the babies name along with some wall decals.

Then right next to the crib I had a little table with an ultrasound picture of the baby and some flowers.

And then right next to that was the chair that I plan on nursing the baby on and in front of that was the ottoman.

I placed the floor lamp that I had gotten and I then also put a pillow on the chair and then draped a blanket over the back of the chair.

Once I had that little area done I moved to when you first walk in and I put the dresser there with just random things I know I would at some point.

And then on the main wall, I guess I put the changing table there putting the diaper cream wipes diapers just immediate stuff.

I then started sorting through all of the clothes like what needed to be hung up what needed to be folded which I have to say that takes the longest.

And then the last thing I needed to do was place the rug down and once I had that down everything tied together and it was now my favorite room in the house.

After hours of working on the nursery, it was finally done and I had worked a sweat so I went right next door to mine and Oli's room to shower.

As I was getting out the shower I heard my phone ringing so I rather quickly walked into the bedroom to find it.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Hi babygirl I'm going to be getting off work within the 30 minutes so get yourself ready I'm taking you on a lunch date." Oli's voice rang through the phone.

I smiled at how cute he is. "Okay, I'll see you in a bit," I said as I had made my way back into the bathroom.

"Okay, I'll see you soon love you." He told me.

"I love you too," I spoke softly.

Once we hung up I started getting ready just deciding to do light makeup because with all these hormones my face has been breaking out extremely bad and I don't want to make it worse.

Once I had put on very little makeup I took my hair out of the bun it was in and just quickly ran a straightener through it.

And then for clothes, I went with a nude t-shirt dress because even having maternity jeans their still really uncomfortable on my belly.

Once dressed I put on some sandals and grabbed my jean jacket along with my phone and wallet.

As I was walking down the stairs I got a text from Oli saying that he was outside waiting for me.