35 (Edited)

EVELYN'S POV
I and Oli had gotten up pretty early so we could make it to the airport on time.

The plane ride thankfully wasn't too long only about 5 hours which is nice because we'll get there at about ten.

And then we'll just have the day of to ourselves and it would also give us a chance to catch up on some sleep before we have dinner to go to.

We checked out of the hotel and then loaded everything up in the car before we started heading to the airport.

It was about a 15-minute drive from the hotel to the airport we grabbed our bags and walked into the airport so we could get our bags checked we then had to go through security before we could board.

We finally boarded the plane and we put our carry-ons in the overhead compartment before sitting down.

"Are you excited?" Oli asked once we had sat down.

"I'm so excited I've been to New York before I'm actually really happy we decided to there instead of going to bora bora," I told him.

"I've been there once but it was only for a day and I didn't get to see very much so it'll be nice to experience it with you." He explained to me.

"Do you want to try and get some sleep?" I asked him.

"Yeah, we have a long day." He said as he raised his left arm up meaning he wanted me to cuddle into him.

Once we cuddled up with each other the best we could with being on a plane we tried to get some sleep.

We were awoken by the flight attendant saying over the intercom that all passengers needed to put their seatbelts back on as we were getting ready to land.

It was about another five minutes before we landed and we were then at that point able unbuckle our seatbelts once more so we could grab our carry-ons.

We got off the plane and headed towards baggage claim once we got our bags we walked out the airport.

Oli called an Uber and within 10 minutes the Uber arrived.

We loaded our luggage into the trunk of the car and got in telling the Uber where to go.

We got to the hotel and I paid the Uber driver as Oli got our luggage out the trunk of the car.

Once we got our bags we walked into the hotel to check in.

"Hi, I'd like to check in, I called ahead for the honeymoon suite," Oli said to the front desk clerk.

"What's the name?" The guy asked.

"Oliver and Evelyn Ferrari," Oli said.

"Ah yes! Mr. and Mrs. Ferrari, the honeymoon suite is located on the very last floor which floor 6 and when you walk into the elevator there will be a button that says honeymoon suite and once you press it you'll need to flash your room card and then it'll take you right up to the suite." The Clark said.

"Okay, thank you have a good day." Me and Oli said.

"You're welcome and congrats on the wedding." He said as he handed Oli the key card.