67 (Edited)

EVELYN'S POV
Oliver and I slept until ten as everything was ready at the house now.

And because the last two weeks we've just been at it so it was nice getting to sleep in today.

We decided to start in our room, which happens to be a lot like our room back in Texas with the whole bedroom area and then a living area.

Although it was a lot more massive in this house than it was in the other one.

The floors were a cool tone dark brown color which is nice because the furniture we bought was grey and white.

It actually didn't take to much time to get the living room/bedroom done before we moved onto getting our closets done.

Which ended up taking about an hour and then we went and set everything up in the bathroom which took thirty minutes.

As we just had to get general bathroom stuff in there that we bought last night while we were out.

Once we had gotten our room done we decided to just organize the extra rooms upstairs as well as the extra bathroom.

We finished the house by two in the afternoon, and thankfully we didn't have to do anything outside because one there's a gardener on base and two its winter and it's not really necessary.

So once we had finished the house we decided to make lunch, and since it was cold we decided on soup.

And about an hour and a half later it was done and we just sat at the island to eat.

One thing I also forgot to mention is I did find a new doctor, and I have an appointment on Monday morning aka tomorrow morning.

"So, I know you've got a job to do tomorrow but is there any way you can take the early morning off to go to the doctors with me?" I asked him.

"Of course love, I already told my new boss that there will be work I'll have to miss on occasion as my wife is expecting and he said that's fine," Oliver explained.

I just smiled at him, it's just crazy how much things can change, like we got married found out we were having a baby then lost that baby and then we moved to New York finding out we're pregnant again.

I just can't wait to see what else happens, it's crazy how crazy life can be but I definitely wouldn't change anything.

Oliver and I decided we would go walk around the base just to check everything out, as this place is new to both of us.

I have to say I've been on a lot of military bases in my life but this one is by far the best one I've ever seen.

All the houses are massive there's a lot of decent restaurants around here there's a little playground not too far from us, which will decide be nice once this baby is old enough.

During our little tour of the base, we ran into a lot of new faces ones that will be working with Oliver.

And it seems like the guys Oliver would be working with have wives so at least I won't be completely alone.

We were now back at the house it was just after seven, and we had been downstairs for quite some time just watching movies on Netflix.

We were on our fourth movie when I started yawning, and it was that type of yawning that no matter how many times you did you just kept doing it.

"Okay, come one let's get you to bed," Oliver said as he stood up turning the tv off before placing the remote on the table.

He then bent down and picked me beginning to carry me upstairs.

We both changed into night clothes before getting into bed and just cuddling up.

Once we were in bed I didn't feel so tired anymore so I started kissing Oliver's neck.

"Love? What are you doing?" He asked as he placed his hands on my waist.

"I'm not tired anymore," I mumbled against his neck.

"We really don't have to do anything babygirl you're tired you were just yawning nonstop." He told me.

"I know but I want you now," I told him as I straddled his waist.

"Well, damn I forgot what these hormones are like." He groaned as I began rotating my hips on him.

After our fun, we cleaned up before getting back into bed and cuddling up once more.

"I love you, babygirl." He whispered to me and he kissed my head.

"I love you too," I whispered kissing his chest.

And we stayed up for another hour just absentmindedly watching tv as we talked to each other.
............................................................................
A/N: Pretty short chapter, but hey at least I'm getting them out.

Also, have any of you guys been on a military base? I've been on 15 in my life.

So this is obviously quite a bit away but what do you guys think baby number two will be? Girl? Or boy?

Anyways I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter!

Comment&Vote if you liked or found this chapter interesting.

Love you guys to the moon and back!🥰😍😉😘