39 (Edited)

EVELYN'S POV
Once I once up and moving this morning I took a shower and got dress in just leggings and a t-shirt one because I wasn't planning on going anywhere today and two I quite honestly didn't want to wear anything other than that I already threw up once this morning so the more comfortable I can be the better.

It was now around ten in the morning and I had been editing most of the early morning just to pass time until the ob clinic opened.

When I called they put me on hold after about five minutes of waiting someone picked up saying it was the ob and I explained that I need an appointment and he said that he could get me in tomorrow at 8:30.

Once I was done I got on the desktop to look at houses and as I was looking through all the houses I definitely saw a lot that I liked but didn't know what Oli's price is I know that his not super worried about spending a lot of money on a house since we'll hopefully be there for a long time.

So I decided to give the house hunting a break and just wait for Oli to come home for work which wouldn't be too much longer.

As I was getting ready to go into the kitchen my phone started going off.

"Hello?" I asked once I answered the phone.

"Eve I was just wondering if you wanted to have lunch," Riley asked.

"Yeah, sure why don't you come over here I was just about to make lunch," I told her.

"Yeah sounds great I'll be over in a bit." She told me.

"Okay bye girl," I said.

"Bye." And with that, she hung up.

After that, I went into the kitchen getting out everything I needed to make lunch which I just ended up making dumplings.

And I was nearly done when I heard a knock on the door, I walked to the front door and opened it seeing Riley there in leggings and a top as well.

"Hi!! how are you?" She asked as she wrapped me up in a hug.

"I'm good! how are you?" I asked as we broke apart from our hug.

"I'm doing good is Oli at work?" She asked as we went into the kitchen so I could finish cooking.

"Yeah, he should be home around 2 or so, "I told her as I plated our food and got us drinks.

"When can just sit in the living room and eat we can watch some movies or whatever," I told her as we grabbed our plates.

She agreed and we went into the living room and sat down on the couch turning the tv on and I put on some random movie on Netflix.

As we began eating I started feeling sick and knew I was gonna throw up.

"Um, I'll be right back," I told her as I sat my plate down and walked upstairs to our bedroom and closing the door and doing the same when I got into the bathroom.

Once in there, I started breathing through my nose really not wanting to throw up while Riley was here since we're not planning on telling our families for a while longer.