Relieving Tension

Chapter 24

(Smut warning! {I can't help myself...})

Once they arrived back at her house, Sayori ran and jumped onto her couch.

"Hey, Monika..?" Sayori asked, laying back on the couch.

"Yeah?" Monika sat on the other end.

"Do you know what you're gonna do about a place to live yet? I mean, I was just curious is all." Sayori explained, pressing her fingers together as she spoke.

"I was thinking I could get a job and save up to get an apartment." Monika told her.

"That's good you know what you wanna do... And, uh, you can stay with me until you do, if you want." Sayori offered.

"Thank you..." Monika smiled at her.

"No problem.." Sayori smiled back.

Monika's phone buzzed in her pocket, showing Yuri was trying to call her.

"Hello?" she said, answering it.

"Monika! Where were you today? And why did you try to call me at three o'clock this morning?!" Yuri's frantic, worried voice said.

"Sorry, I forgot I did that.." Monika apologized.

"Is everything alright?" Yuri asked gently.

"I, uh... I got kicked out." Monika told her, biting her lip.

Sayori sat up, laying her head against Monika's shoulder.

"Oh! Are you alright? Where are you?" Yuri asked.

"I'm fine, Ri. I'm with Sayori right now." Monika said as she wrapped her arm around Sayori's shoulders to hold her close.

"Oh? So that's why it was just Naki and I in club." Yuri let out a sigh of relief.

"You gave her a petname?" Monika teased with a smirk, chuckling a bit.

"W-What?! N-No! I-It was h-her idea!" Yuri said in a high voice.

"Suuure. Whatever you say, Cous." Monika sighed.

"A-Anyway.. Were you wanting to stay at my house? Or have you figured out living arrangements?" Yuri changed the subject.

"I'm staying with Sayo for the time being." Monika gently kissed the top of Sayori's head, making the girl giggle beside her.

"I see. I understand you may be eager to have 'alone time' with Sayori, but please don't neglect coming to school." Yuri smirked.

"I-It's not like that!" Monika lied, blushing deeply.

"Heheh.. Well, I have to go! Goodbye, Monika!" Yuri exclaimed before the line clicked dead.

Monika sighed, pinching the bridge of her nose as she tried to calm her now racing nerves.

Geez... She said that as if I'm some animal in heat!

Sayori shifted, kissing Monika's neck gently.

"S-Sayori!" Monika gasped, taken aback by the sudden flirtatious display of affection.

"Yeah, Moni?" Sayori said between kisses.

"W-What's with you all of a sudden?" Monika asked, resisting the urge to give in to the sensation.