Tender Hold

Chapter 26

(Just to PROVE to y'all the next one wasn't gonna be angst XD)

Sayori woke to find Monika still sleeping soundly atop her.

She smiled, brushing the bangs from Monika's face from where her head sat on Sayori's chest.

"So pretty.." Sayori mumbled softly, blushing lightly.

Sayori tilted her head, shifting Monika a bit so their lips would connect.

"Now that's what I call a wake up call~." Monika sang, fluttering open her eyes.

"M-Monika! You were awake?!" Sayori said, blushing more as she grew flustered.

"No, but feeling your cute lips on mine sure did the trick." Monika winked with a grin.

Sayori blushed deeper, turning her head a bit to avoid Monika's gaze.

"So, today's Saturday..." Monika began, chuckling a bit as Sayori flinched when she began speaking.

"Y-Yeah?" Sayori urged her to continue.

"And I was thinking maybe... We could cuddle?" Monika said, affectionately kissing Sayori on the ear multiple times.

Sayori giggled, pressing her hands against Monika's chest to push her away a bit.

"Moni! That tickles!" Sayori squealed.

"Oh? Tickles?" Monika smirked, wiggling her fingers while chuckling mischievously.

Sayori's eyes widened as she began pushing against Monika to keep her at arm's length.

"Don't you dare start tickling me!" Sayori shrieked as Monika's hands found her sides.

Sayori howled with laughter while Monika relentlessly assaulted her abdomen with tickles.

"M-Moni! P-Please! Stop!" Sayori begged, panting from laughing so hard.

Monika stopped, resting her hands on Sayori's hips as she leaned up to kiss her lips instead.

"Okay. But I just wanna lay here and cuddle you some more." Monika compromised.

"That sounds great." Sayori agreed with a smile.

Monika went behind Sayori, wrapping her arms around Sayori's waist as she pressed the girl's back against her chest.

Sayori sighed deeply, placing her hands over Monika's as she craned her neck back towards Monika.

~~~

"Monika?" Sayori began.

"Yeah?" Monika asked.

"I love you." Sayori reminded her.

Monika smiled, hugging Sayori tighter as she buried her face in her hair.

"I know." Monika said softly, her voice muffled against Sayori's waves.

~~~

Sayori hummed softly, a random tune she thought of as she went.

Monika sighed, grinning widely as she began leaving gentle kisses across the back of Sayori's neck and head.

"Hey, Sayori..." Monika began.

Sayori shifted in her arms, turning to face Monika.

"I really do love you. More than anything." Monika told her, blushing softly.